[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency
We now Welcome Mr.Catalano(Equalizer)! We know you will do well. We are planning to do a celebration. Nice job everyone! Training will begin soon.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Fultz
I think we all did good work today.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
I would like to welcome SomeGuy as our newest agent
Also I would like to congratulate Fluffy on his promotion to Agent

I would also like to welcome xTC224x.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Aoixification, Grub
We are going to have a mandatory meeting tomorrow. If you are going to be unable to make it please inform either Fultzy or Grub. We will be discussing very important topics at this meeting so i recommend everyone being ready for this meeting. I hope everyone can make it. There is no set time at the moment but it will be later tomorrow. possibly around 5-7 eastern time.

Over and Out Agents,
Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
John "Grub" Marston

Steam Name: stampot
Name: [FL:RP] Vitrox
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:30363318
Hours played on the server: 197
Reason for applying: I just like spy stuff and Caboose told me about this clan Smile
We will set up an Interview A.S.A.P. Mr.Vitrox. To the rest of the agents we will be meeting together today to talk...
Agents, we have pushed the meeting time to 8-9pm eastern time. Thank you for your time. ( Couple people couldn't make 5-7 =p)
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The meeting is Classified until the time it starts. I simply say this Agents because this meeting is kind of important. Make sure to bring a pen to the meeting.

Until then the meeting is [Image: classified.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • killer11761, Fultz
The Page has been updated.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
Sorry i am leaving this clan bye
(02-05-2012, 09:34 PM)killer11761 Wrote: Sorry i am leaving this clan bye

That is fine. Best of luck in the future