[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency

[Image: scaled.php?server=11&filename=saaleeter.png&res=medium]

[Image: scaled.php?server=843&filename=saapic.png&res=medium]

Background:

The Shadow Associates Agency, S.A.A. for short, is an Agency founded by Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton and John "Grub" Marston. The Shadow Associates Agency is a spy / detective agency. The Agency specializes in stealth operations. Some of these operations include the use of identity theft, persuasion, and double agent tactics. We are trained to use weaponry, but are not accessed to used these weapons unless lives are at stake. The Agency works for a few main goals. These include ending the reigns of corrupted leaders, Overshadowing Evocity and observing the reactions of the everyday citizen to further enhance our knowledge on what we can do to help. Being a very manipulative agency, all members go through states of psychological stress every once in a while but this will only build your strength to enemies trying to play mind tricks on yourself.

Our spy industry is our main type of business. What we do here is find a way to successfully gain access to enemy territory.
This can include using Identity Theft. And example of this is you sneak up behind an officer in the nexus, You steal his Identification and go up the nexus and show them your new ID and get inside the president's safe house.
Another way our Agency gets in is simple. Stealth fully sneak your way into the restricted area and get to your destination. This may be a lot harder to do, but it is an option.
Once we are in the restricted area that we were sent to the next step is simple. Get the information you were sent out to retrieve. This may be codes, locations, or any other vital information.
Lastly once you have the information you must complete your objective by bringing it back to headquarters.

Something that we have been dabbling in lately is in personal protection. With our knowledge of breaking through security makes us more wanted by private construction sites as well as influential people. These operations are simple, just protect your subject. or if your subject is restricted by all then your objective is to not let any person gain visual access. We are more than willing to participate in these operations, but we plan on partaking in our specialties first.

The Shadow Associates Agency is also a detective agency. We specialize in murder scenes, shootings, and kidnappings. Our goal is to bring the culprit in alive. We will bring him for the families harmed in these happenings and will allow them to decide what to do with them. And with kidnappings we will do anything that it takes to bring home the captive. With our top secret electronics (Super Computers, DNA testers, and surveillance systems) we will be able to capture just about every culprit with ease. And when our more experienced agents are on the case you can almost guarantee that the villains will face justice!

Once we are informed that a leader of a group is corrupt (President, Rebel Leader, Don Corleone) our Agency begins a cleansing operation to try and change the ways of that influence. We do not use force unless that group begins to threaten us or our cleansing operation fails miserably and corrupts the group even more.

Our tactics may be questioned by certain groups of people, but we feel that if we try to influence the city with our beliefs that it will bring Evocity closer to peace between all of the citizens. We believe that a little pain will bring peace. "Speak softly and carry a big stick" is our ideological belief so we will not use aggression unless we are forced to act.

Ranks:

The Ranks that are starred can only be accessed by suit owning agents.

*Leader*

Fultzy
Lt.grub

*Head of Operations*

None

*Taskmaster*

Joeveryold
Trevor Jackson

*Top Agent*

Caboose

Dexterous Agent

Aoix
Theomenz

Experienced Agent

Homer
Truman

Proven Agent

Twist
Dark Shadowfall

Agent

HmmR89
xTC224x
dermy TO THE MAX
Ryans
Bon Qui Qui
blusheep
Nemesis
Tecneo
Sgt. T-ReX
Pilot
ShakeR

Newly Recruited Agent

PGS-epicface11
Rock Hunter
Natecat
Banzai
CDizzle
MiXEN

Trial

ForceGhost
Vitrox
FreeGamerz

How to Join:

Once you submit an application you will begin a week evaluation(This will begin right at the moment that your name is placed in as trial). This will include us watching you to see your level of RP. You will be trained at one of our facilities so we can test your skills in stealth and ability to use weaponry. Lastly you will be interviewed by both Grub and Fultzy. If you pass you will be welcomed into the S.A.A. If you do not exceed our expectations you may reapply in the future, After you have enhanced you ability in which ever skill you failed in.

Clan not on?

All we ask you to do is to just go out and rp yourself.

Allies:

Slyfoxes / S.W.A.
The "Brother's Pact"

Black Talon
The "Back Scratching" Agreement

E.R.A.D. Union
The "Long Lasting" Alliance

Enemies:

None

Area Where we can be found

If you want to find our Agency, we will be at the offices beside the nexus ninety nine percent of the time when we are on. If we are not here we normally ration all of our items and either take them to Cub Foods or the Flea Market.

We also have a total of two Training Courses currently. Both at MTL Industrial. These are Quick Shot and Save the Citizen. Quick Shot was constructed by Joeveryold and Save the Citizen was constructed by Fultzy.

So, if you would like any business with us we will be at any of these locations, but we will be mostly at the Offices or MTL Industrial.

[Image: scaled.php?server=689&filename=saaw.png&res=medium]

Application:

Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. It makes it a lot easier, Thanks.

Steam Name:
Name:
STEAM-ID:
Hours played on the server:
Reason for applying:
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, Dermy
Name: David Duck
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:37641228
Hours played on the server: around 300
Reason for applying: I have been looking for a clan, I left a few other clans for personel and the clans inactivity isues, this looks like a good aggresive and passive rp . Additional Info:
rp point's : 10 or 11 forgot.
Job your applying for : if I pass either head of operations or top agent.

Thank you for reading hope you take me into consideration.
Hi there!
(01-26-2012, 09:28 PM)djurich2345 Wrote: Name: David Duck
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:37641228
Hours played on the server: around 300
Reason for applying: I have been looking for a clan, I left a few other clans for personel and the clans inactivity isues, this looks like a good aggresive and passive rp . Additional Info:
rp point's : 10 or 11 forgot.
Job your applying for : if I pass either head of operations or top agent.

Thank you for reading hope you take me into consideration.

Your trial has begun. Best of Luck
Thank you can you come online now and test me?
Hi there!
We welcome Arsenic! We know you will do well! *salute*

We now welcome (hmmR89) Mr. Kevin Mitnic. You all will recieve training fairly soon.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Fultz
Name:Taylor Hahs
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:22809457
Hours played on server:Around 130 hours
Reason for applying:I was in Quick silver till it got shut down and i like to do dangres mishens and i like haveing new chalenges and i think you guys are cool and make the BEST clans ever
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Trevor Jackson
Name: Trevor Jackson
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:16437795
Hours played on the server: 184
Reason for applying: Looking for a fun, active clan to be in. Plus I like grubbert =P.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Trevor Jackson's post:
  • Fultz, Grub
We will require a quick talk or meeting as you could call it. We will contact both Trevor Jackson and Tyler Hahs for this meeting. Then we will see about having a couple of more agents. Thank You ~ John Grub Marston Shadow Associate Agency Leader.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I welcome Trevor Jackson and Tyler Hahs to the clan with big arms! Welcome here guys! Your training will start soon!
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • Fultz, Trevor Jackson
We welcome Mr.Caboose as Experienced Agent. Your training will begin soon.
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Fultz