Make punching faster.
Title of Suggestion: Make punching faster.

Description
Make punching a lot faster than it is now. Whilst also making it use up stamina. Also lowering your fists in first person would be nice, although I don't play in first person it feels cluttered when I do due to the fists being constantly on my screen.

Why?
Could be useful in a boxing RP, MMA RP, or just having a fight with a random guy on the street. It also adds more realism to the server.
+support
+Support.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+support

I think punching is a bit too slow at the moment. 

[Image: Homers-Punching-Power.gif]

Making it faster would make any fist related combat more interesting. 

If possible, maybe even add blocking that reduces damage taken from melee strikes and fists. Then you could switch between blocking and attack, so it's not just about spamming left click and moving around. And finally, add some stamina penalty to punching and melee, and you got a proper fighting system going on.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Chumps
(03-05-2019, 07:44 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +support

I think punching is a bit too slow at the moment. 

[Image: Homers-Punching-Power.gif]

Making it faster would make any fist related combat more interesting. 

If possible, maybe even add blocking that reduces damage taken from melee strikes and fists. Then you could switch between blocking and attack, so it's not just about spamming left click and moving around. And finally, add some stamina penalty to punching and melee, and you got a proper fighting system going on.
this ^
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
+Support. The whole thing is outdated, an updated is needed.
+Support for both points,

especially the hands down in first person.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
+support
[Image: unknown.png]
+Support
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]