V2D
(02-28-2019, 06:31 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 04:25 PM)Zulu Wrote: Can we just move this thread to discussion? it's blocking out other peoples suggestions because it's being spammed with opinions.

No because its a suggestion and not a discussion.

It's turned into a discussion now.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(02-28-2019, 06:47 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 06:31 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 04:25 PM)Zulu Wrote: Can we just move this thread to discussion? it's blocking out other peoples suggestions because it's being spammed with opinions.

No because its a suggestion and not a discussion.

It's turned into a discussion now.

It’s a suggestion not a discussion admins can remove useless points if they feel the need too.
V2D is all good but there weren't a lot of pleasant situations last time-especially with the constant raids and gunfights.
A map change is only a temporary solution, the problem is lethargic staff.
-support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
-V2D if you look at all the top servers on gmod they all have Mining/bitcoin ways that money can be earned, to drive more player base onto the server we need ways to make more money. ive seen people suggest scrap metal seller but that is the worst idea i have ever heard who would just crash their car on purpose to get a little bit of scrap metal and a bit of money we need ways of making money fun and enjoyable. Then what you need to do it so bring back old veterans who used to play FL and offer them ingame items to draw them back in. We should change the map ASAP the map coded is making has no due date and tbh the server is dying as we speak while we wait for a map why dont we test a few maps out and see what draws players in?
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • TASSIA
(02-28-2019, 11:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote: -V2D if you look at all the top servers on gmod they all have Mining/bitcoin ways that money can be earned, to drive more player base onto the server we need ways to make more money. ive seen people suggest scrap metal seller but that is the worst idea i have ever heard who would just crash their car on purpose to get a little bit of scrap metal and a bit of money we need ways of making money fun and enjoyable. Then what you need to do it so bring back old veterans who used to play FL and offer them ingame items to draw them back in. We should change the map ASAP the map coded is making has no due date and tbh the server is dying as we speak while we wait for a map why dont we test a few maps out and see what draws players in?

A map circus solves nothing.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Pollux
(02-28-2019, 11:26 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 11:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote: -V2D if you look at all the top servers on gmod they all have Mining/bitcoin ways that money can be earned, to drive more player base onto the server we need ways to make more money. ive seen people suggest scrap metal seller but that is the worst idea i have ever heard who would just crash their car on purpose to get a little bit of scrap metal and a bit of money we need ways of making money fun and enjoyable. Then what you need to do it so bring back old veterans who used to play FL and offer them ingame items to draw them back in. We should change the map ASAP the map coded is making has no due date and tbh the server is dying as we speak while we wait for a map why dont we test a few maps out and see what draws players in?

Ok let the server die.
(02-28-2019, 11:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 11:26 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Ok let the server die.

There are many other alternatives to save and re-populate the server, that's pretty damn obvious.

everyone who says it wont work. You're the problem with FL.

Constantly, scared of pushing updates. Updates have been made but either soul or people have went against it.

If it wont work then fuck it let the server die who cares.

But you have to start somewhere, and just trying things here and there, you will start to get a pattern of results. What works and what doesnt.

Then with this information you can start to focus on the stuff that works.

ALl need to pull your head out your arses and start putting an effort in and actually start caring or just fuck off that simple.

Because the people who actually care nower days arent trusted enough to help, or arent listened to. The amount of times the team has been fed ideas but dont do fuck all about it. Start pulling your weight and the community will follow, you set the pace and the standards and at the minute they're very fucking low.

My rant over, just annoyed with all the bullshit on here. Excuse me frustration but its becoming a fucking joke.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • JoshZ
(02-28-2019, 11:54 PM)perqe Wrote: everyone who says it wont work. You're the problem with FL.

Thanks for labelling a large group of people the "problem" simply because of their stance, regardless of why.

Constantly, scared of pushing updates. Updates have been made but either soul or people have went against it.

Scared of pushing failed updates, yes, this would be the third time in the span of a year that V2D would be in use, and guess what, EVERY TIME IT FAILED.

There are other ways to save and re-populate FL.

But you have to start somewhere, and just trying things here and there, you will start to get a pattern of results. What works and what doesnt.

Thank you; we know after trying it twice now, that V2D doesn't work, and should be left in the past. Why think the result will change a third time after two failures?

Yes; sticking to new updates, not recycling old stuff.

ALl need to pull your head out your arses and start putting an effort in and actually start caring or just fuck off that simple.

Alrighty.

Because the people who actually care nower days arent trusted enough to help, or arent listened to. The amount of times the team has been fed ideas but dont do fuck all about it. Start pulling your weight and the community will follow, you set the pace and the standards and at the minute they're very fucking low.

Gotta agree here.

My rant over, just annoyed with all the bullshit on here. Excuse me frustration but its becoming a fucking joke.

Kewl.

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Pollux
(02-28-2019, 11:59 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 11:54 PM)perqe Wrote: everyone who says it wont work. You're the problem with FL.

Thanks for labelling a large group of people the "problem" simply because of their stance, regardless of why.

Scared of pushing failed updates, yes, this would be the third time in the span of a year that V2D would be in use, and guess what, EVERY TIME IT FAILED.

There are other ways to save and re-populate FL.

Thank you; we know after trying it twice now, that V2D doesn't work, and should be left in the past. Why think the result will change a third time after two failures?

Yes; sticking to new updates, not recycling old stuff.

Alrighty.

Gotta agree here.

Kewl.

you're sad. I shall help you privately on how to get a life.

You're going about this the wrong way if you want to help the community.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]