LSPDFR
4.0 Is out for those of you who play it. 

Since people called me a nerd already you don't have to bully me!

You can post what ever you want below. (Even spider-man memes)
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
The following 1 user Likes dtaylor331's post:
  • Jeffrey
[Image: obama_spider_man_a_l.jpg]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

i always struggle installing and give up lol.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 4 users Like don's post:
  • Panda, SpaghettiFTW, Wolven, Random
(02-24-2019, 08:39 PM)perqe Wrote: i always struggle installing and give up lol.

same, never works in the end
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(02-24-2019, 08:39 PM)perqe Wrote: i always struggle installing and give up lol.

And then you have the fun of adding shit and remembering how it all works
Tried it one time, was pretty cool. But then I realized that I gotta remove all that stuff again to play GTA Online and then install it correctly again. Too much work for this police shit.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
(02-24-2019, 11:32 PM)Laurinwookie Wrote: Tried it one time, was pretty cool. But then I realized that I gotta remove all that stuff again to play GTA Online and then install it correctly again. Too much work for this police shit.

It's just all you have to do is have two different directories for the game. As in have one modded, and one not and just drag and drop them out of the steam folder if im correct.

But what do i know it never fucking worked for me, had it working like once out of ten times,yet it still crashed, or i couldnt go into stations somet always went wrong aaha
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • TheMJ, Random
(02-24-2019, 11:58 PM)perqe Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 11:32 PM)Laurinwookie Wrote: Tried it one time, was pretty cool. But then I realized that I gotta remove all that stuff again to play GTA Online and then install it correctly again. Too much work for this police shit.

It's just all you have to do is have two different directories for the game. As in have one modded, and one not and just drag and drop them out of the steam folder if im correct.

But what do i know it never fucking worked for me, had it working like once out of ten times,yet it still crashed, or i couldnt go into stations somet always went wrong aaha

That, and this also would be a waste of my disk space. I mean how much GB does this game have? 80GB? Imagine I would just double that lmao.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
Isn't there a mod manager for GTA V? I remember an application that you can install mods with and disable/enable them if you want to play online or singleplayer.

Though haven't really spent time playing online. Everything seems to be behind a massive grind or a shark card.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(02-25-2019, 12:18 AM)Laurinwookie Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 11:58 PM)perqe Wrote:

That, and this also would be a waste of my disk space. I mean how much GB does this game have? 80GB? Imagine I would just double that lmao.

Mate I’ve got at least 3 different GTA V folders, one for online and the other 2 for like modding the game and testing new stuff out so I’m sure it won’t bite you that hard on the leg if you try.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Laurinwookie