Add more RPP rewards
Hour rewards would reward users for spending so much time on the server. Hours are celebrated on the server as their own milestone regardless of other's opinions because it's a server people enjoy coming on to and investing time in to build their account, character and get involved with the community.

Maybe the hour rewards shouldn't be 'as good' as the RPP rewards, but I don't think we should completely count it out. I know plenty of high hour players with low RPP, but are an absolute pleasure to play with and deserve rewards.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Jessixa, don, Zona
(02-21-2019, 01:41 PM)DVN Wrote: Hour rewards would reward users for spending so much time on the server. Hours are celebrated on the server as their own milestone regardless of other's opinions because it's a server people enjoy coming on to and investing time in to build their account, character and get involved with the community.

Maybe the hour rewards shouldn't be 'as good' as the RPP rewards, but I don't think we should completely count it out. I know plenty of high hour players with low RPP, but are an absolute pleasure to play with and deserve rewards.

Much respect. This has been put into perspective very well.

I agree with implementing it and then not implementing the hour system. Aslong as its not any items better than the RPP rewards im fine with that. But then you have to be fair if its a reward for 1000-2000 hours thats alot of time, so it should be on level with maybe a 5RPP reward etc.

I think rewarding people cars, lets say a weheel spin and what car it lands on you get, maybe a shipment of guns and so on.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
I don't really like the RPP system
Why I need rpps to buy stuff?
When I try to rp,mostly ppl are not on cuz i lived in Asia
Those great Rp tools (Police Message Board...etc) I can't use them just because I don't have enough Rpp
I wish we can have a better system
(02-28-2019, 10:39 AM)[FL:RP] Apple Wrote: I don't really like the RPP system
Why I need rpps to buy stuff?
When I try to rp,mostly ppl are not on cuz i lived in Asia
Those great Rp tools (Police Message Board...etc) I can't use them just because I don't have enough Rpp
I wish we can have a better system

Because its a reward for roleplaying?

If you dedicate yourself for an RP, they arent hard to get. If they are then your ability isnt as great as others and rightfully so you shouldn't be rewarded.
perqe
Donator

+Support.

Although handing them out at a reasonable active pace should be done first.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Speaking as someone with 20RPP: +Support
I have no reason to try and get more RPP, seeing as I can already buy any RPP related item I want.

Please give us people with 20+ RPP more rewards, thanks x
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • don
24 rpp.

No more rewards for me

Allow me something to work for.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • don
As stated above, it gets boring for some, we have nothing to go for.

Lots of the players are who play now have lots of RPP, yet you wonder why all they do is aggressive. They get rewarded guns and money for aggressive.

But nothing for passive?
perqe
Donator

(02-20-2019, 01:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote: +Support for RPP rewards.
-Support for hour rewards.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
We choose the RPP limit for items after criteria such as
exploitability or how much it may be useful in roleplay general,
as we do want to reward players to roleplay extremely well
yet we do not want to take away opportunities for new players.

I will not decline this, nor will I approve this suggestion.
You're basically just suggesting adding new content for players with lots of RPPs.

We do choose the RPP limit wisely and may or may not release some more exclusive items
like the gas mask or the S.R.U. Heavy Armor Suit in the future.

Closed.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer