[FL:M] Wolven
Hello Chris.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I had received a call from Zulu saying that you were RDMing; upon arrival you were AFK therefore I brought Jacko to a roof and got his side of the situation. This is where he told me that you had killed him without any reason. I checked through the damage logs and found that you had killed him with your M3.

Once I grabbed your attention after yourself being AFK, I asked you why you had killed Jacko in which your response to that was "He trespassed inside the Nexus and the President ordered me to"

I would also like to insinuate that you do infact have 20 blacklists which a quartar of them were RDM, which led to my final verdict. You had been given many chances before this to prove that you have infact changed, yet fail to understand where I'm coming from in regards to the Punishment.

Furthermore, Jacko was not armed and wasn't deemed a threat to anyone's life. You should know full well who would be capable of being harmful; Jacko not being one of them.

The situation could've been handed so much better for the most part. Instead of killing him, you should've put him under FearRP. During the @ sit, You said "I had him tazed but did not shoot" You could've easily resolved the situation there and then but decided to still kill him.

I do understand your frustration and how difficult it is playing with a blacklist, but instead of posting a AA, I implore you post an unblacklist request if you believe your punishment was false.

Kind Regards, Wolven.
Wolven

Messages In This Thread
[FL:M] Wolven - by Chris DeFalla - 02-19-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: [FL:M] Wolven - by Wolven - 02-20-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: [FL:M] Wolven - by Chris DeFalla - 02-20-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: [FL:M] Wolven - by Tomo - 04-08-2019, 02:20 PM