Suggestion for Admins
I have been banned a few times but i kinda deserved them. Cheese

Anyways i think the admins should ask you what the situation was before banning you so you can tell your side of the story and not just what they saw. I say this because the last time i was banned i cant say i didnt break a rule but it was unfair that i was the only one banned. They should ask you why you did what you did and i dont need replies like they do and stuff like that because in my case they never have. Because sometimes that could shorten your ban time nobody wants to spend days not playing this fun yet sometimes confusing server.

Stating my opinion.
+Support, some admins ban without knowing what the incident is all about.
(01-25-2012, 10:11 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: +Support, some admins ban without knowing what the incident is all about.

Thanks for the support. I was banned for breaking the rules but the other guy did worse and he only saw me.
Well if you clearly broke the rules... What did you do anyway?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(01-25-2012, 10:14 PM)Holdem Wrote: Well if you clearly broke the rules... What did you do anyway?

Too long to explain the whole thing. Long story short i prop pushed a guys car because i was mad at him and the admin was afk. Thinking

Edit: Still Banned
(01-25-2012, 10:18 PM)[FoRTyKaY] nil Wrote: Too long to explain the whole thing. Long story short i prop pushed a guys car because i was mad at him and the admin was afk. Thinking

The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie

Cheese
... Just no ....
Approved that the admins should listen to the player and look at the situations first, but in your situation the ban was probably given for a really obvious reason, still I approve this as this is how the admins should handle bans anyway.
Dare to think!
Done.

Moved to archive.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator