Scam? Im not sure
Can a admin help me, I need to find out if this person has the money he says he has. I loaned him 22k weeks ago, and I asked if he had my money, he said he did, when I went to him he told me he didnt have alot of money, I call bull(beep) On that...

So can anyone help me? I still have the convo logs, I saved it on notepad.

The person is Calamity and he says he has 730 Cash on him.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
This isn't really a scam the reason I say this is you gave him the money for nothing in return and well if you give money to people thinking you can trust them its your decision that's why I never lent out my cash
(10-13-2010, 06:30 AM)Fallen Wrote: This isn't really a scam the reason I say this is you gave him the money for nothing in return and well if you give money to people thinking you can trust them its your decision that's why I never lent out my cash

If you loan money you HAVE to give it back.
Cause otherwise it would be a scam imo..
-Signature removed-
(10-13-2010, 11:29 AM)s.J. Wrote: If you loan money you HAVE to give it back.
Cause otherwise it would be a scam imo..

No, it isn't, it's like Fallen said, if you can think you can trust the person it's your choice. Only if people say like "Give me your money and I will give you my car." - you give them the money and then they don't give you a car is a scam.
Dare to think!
It's a risk you take when lending out money you could try forcing the money out of him
(10-13-2010, 12:04 PM)Fallen Wrote: It's a risk you take when lending out money you could try forcing the money out of him

lol with whats means.

I did had a video of me giving him the money but my recoreder didnt save it. (my luck lol) But he told me he was going to use it to buy pockets, I didnt believe him but I gave it to him to catch im RDM me. I knew he was going to buy guns with it. (again I cought it on video but it didnt save) I did ask him to make sure to pay me back. He agreed to it.

All im really asking is that can you check if hes lieing. So I may tell him to please give me back my money.
How long ago was this if it was like 4 days or something no chance of logs
(10-13-2010, 02:16 PM)Fallen Wrote: How long ago was this if it was like 4 days or something no chance of logs

Umm, I asked him for it yesterday, but I gave him the money weeks ago. I just need to see how much cash he got, to see if hes lieing or not. If hes not he can just keep the 22k its not really a big deal.

if he is then I got questions to ask him XD
I shall go forth and check the database, whens I getz homez at 1800 or later
(10-13-2010, 04:05 PM)Assassin Wrote: I shall go forth and check the database, whens I getz homez at 1800 or later

Alright Thanks Man, I'd Appreciate it