Weapon Stats Revamp
[Image: McjHpf7.png]

Hey everyone,

Today I am releasing a new update; weapon stats revamp. In this update, we have updated the weapon stats by either buffing/nerfing certain weapons.

Weapon Balance
Currently, the weapons are a bit unbalanced such as Government weapons have been buffed and Criminal weapons are nerfed. This update will fix that. Below is a table with the old weapon stats, and the new stats.

Spoiler: Weapon stats
[Image: P2BLKj9.png]

Hopefully you all agree with this and weapon stats can be changed over time if they are too OP/Not powerful enough/nerfed/buffed.

Customisable Crosshair
You now have the ability to customise your crosshair by changing the colour to what you like, this was added because some people couldn't see the white due to their monitor. 

Spoiler :
[Image: TLKca0Q.png]
[Image: RA6uk8g.gif]

New gun
There is also a new gun, which is the MP7. The stats are found above. It will cost $17,500 and can be purchased from a Gun Dealer.

Spoiler :
[Image: 78xwo50.png]
[Image: 1bENdcK.jpg]
[Image: FkxkZo9.jpg]

Credits
Arny - Releasing the update, customisable crosshair, MP7
General Rickets - Setting the new stats, testing, suggesting ideas
Wolven - Testing, suggesting ideas
Early Access Testers - Suggesting the ideas/testing

Enjoy!
reeee
niice
"Criminal weapons are nerfed"
*buffs AK in both damage and recoil*

-support
~ Equinox ~
love that for me
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Ranger can't use the excuse "can't see the cross hair!" now Smile

Really good update cheers
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Zona, Ranger
Finally!
Wolven

I'm still going to argue my update was fine and the most unbiased way of looking at weapons. All it needed was a minor modification which I almost completely did before my demotion.

The issue isn't weapon stats, it's how the gamemode handles weapons in general. This isn't going to fix the government one-shotting you or an AK doing 40hp damage. Just by looking at the stats you've buffed some of the weapons that I didn't get around to nerfing (the AK, for example). It doesn't look like decreased recoil while in third person was taken into account either. I also don't know how I feel about a HL2 gun making it in, but i'm not exactly going to be around to see it so *shrugs*.

EDIT: I'm calling it now, you guys have gone back to the pre-AggRP update days where criminals were massively overpowered. The galil looks almost identical to the 2014 version and there's almost no reason to not use an AK now.

EDIT 2: Instead of nerfing the AWP, release my AWP change update where I removed no-scoping. It's now useless again (3 hits to kill someone with kevlar a sniper and the most expensive gun in the game??)
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-24-2019, 10:18 PM)Pollux Wrote: I'm still going to argue my update was fine and the most unbiased way of looking at weapons. All it needed was a minor modification which I almost completely did before my demotion.

The issue isn't weapon stats, it's how the gamemode handles weapons in general. This isn't going to fix the government one-shotting you or an AK doing 40hp damage. Just by looking at the stats you've buffed some of the weapons that I didn't get around to nerfing (the AK, for example). It doesn't look like decreased recoil while in third person was taken into account either. I also don't know how I feel about a HL2 gun making it in, but i'm not exactly going to be around to see it so *shrugs*.

EDIT: I'm calling it now, you guys have gone back to the pre-AggRP update days where criminals were massively overpowered. The galil looks almost identical to the 2014 version and there's almost no reason to not use an AK now.

"Shrugs"

Why you roleplaying on the forums?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The MP7 is 50K, not sure if thats a glitch but on the thread it says 10K.

Nice lie Wink

http://prntscr.com/mbs77q