[FL:RP] Aptitude
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Aptitude

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42412667

Date & Time (GMT): 24/1/19 @ 15:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
User used some quiet abusive language OOC, Fail Rp'd by jumping out of a police car when the officer was still inside then ran away from the car to try and escape (Arrested him for attempting to steal a police vehicle and it didn't teleport him to jail), Hesitated to follow Fear RP orders after running from me when I told him to get in the car with a taser before the video was recorded.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

Evidence
https://youtu.be/aD2q9irFL3U
"Arrested him for attempting to steal a police vehicle and it didn't teleport him to jail)"
No, I never tried to steal a police car and you have no evidence to support that. You were falsely arresting me for absolutely no reason, which is why I'm refusing to allow you to take me to jail. I'm also trying to have a talk with you in-game to try to help you understand that I in fact never took out a lockpick whatsoever but you completely ignored that and cut that part of the video.

Since you're so sure about me lockpicking your car - which I honestly can't understand you'd think I'd do when I'm breaking the rules in doing so.

So...
* Please send me video evidence of me lockpicking your car.
* If possible admins can check logs at 15:40 to see if I took out a lockpick from my inventory - because it just simply didn't happen.

I left the car in the end because we were already in the jails - which is the location you were bringing me to isn't it?

I do agree that it was stupid of me to run away for no reason when we arrived at jails, but I had 10 seconds left of being arrested until I would be unarrested so i just decided to run away as it didn't really matter. I was also frustrated that you were arresting me for no reason at all - so i couldn't be bothered to think through what I did.

For future references, you need to know for sure you see someone break a law - for example, lockpick a car. Because after this it's very clear that you are just assuming my actions.

You did not include the part of me lockpicking your car of course, probably because you realized that I never did lockpick your car at all.
Do you seriously think that I, aptitude with 700+ hours would lockpick a police car just outside nexus in a public area next to you?
If you seriously think that, you are stupid.

Everything I said in voice chat was IC, but I did let you know OOC that I did in fact NOT lockpick your car and that I was in a rush to leave the server. But you didn't answer me at all and kept proceeding with the false arrest.

I think I have explained myself enough here. When it comes to your other points such as;
"Hesitated to follow Fear RP orders after running from me when I told him to get in the car with a taser before the video was recorded."
All I have to say about this is - If it's not in the video, it doesn't mean anything. I cannot explain myself on this statement because I do not know what you are referring to. This point is just stupid and didn't happen.

Thanks.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
--| Approved |--

While being put in a car at gunpoint upon entering the vehicle the Officer still has FearRP over you therefore when he stopped the user should not have jumped out and changed jobs and will be punished accordingly.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]