Dreebott
Reported User(s): Dreebott

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32754753

Date & Time (GMT): 20/1/19 @ 22:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
Dreebot joined on the 2/1/19, and proceeded to send me a steam message sending me a link to what I assume is an IP tracker, tricking me into thinking it was a picture of myself that someone had sent to him.

Evidence #1:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

This occurred after killing him in game, as he was a dictator. Prior to this I did not have anything against Dreebot. I immediately went to my friends Grape and Ranger, and asked their advice on the situation. They told me to deal with this internally rather than posting a PR because this was the first threat I had received from Dreebot. The adminstrator I contacted was Divey as he was the only administrator available at the time. I was told by Divey and Soul that nothing could be done as it was not over fearless services. (I will private message any chatlogs needed as I do not want to post these publicly).

The second situation occurred today, as Dreebot was making fun of Frost, in which I politely confronted him in OOC asking him to stop. He then posted a reply threatening me again, this is in clear violation of the Fearless Terms of Service.

[Image: jTONhJa.png]

Although being asked by Divey to stop, and also saying himself that he would not speak to me anymore. As this is the second occasion I believe this to be targeted harassment towards me, another Terms of Service violation.

Not only did he threaten me but he also threatened Arny, and the entire server stating that he could "DDoS anyone at anytime".

[Image: DaHO4GB.png]

(I will provide the screenshot at a later date of him threatening Arny.)

He also lied to an administrator after telling Divey that he did not have my IP, clearly you can see him admitting to it here.

[Image: MhdaC9Q.png]

[As stated before, if you would like the chatlogs between me and Soulripper in which he states if it was on the Fearless Server, then ToS would apply, contact me via Discord. !Wolven#7265

Evidence
Look above.
O O F

I was brave enough to click it and here is what it is

[Image: fmnYjhv.png]

and then this maper.info redirects to iplogger. org

// Just added some confirmation to the post that it infact is an iplogger / location logger
Lemme tell ya my side of the story k?

~
Those are the logs from my console.
I had more yesterday but it didn't save so i just have these from the chat with divey. You can check yourself if you dont believe me in what im saying. (It happened at about 23:50).
~

Spoiler :
(OOC) DreeBott็: Frost...
Error reading material data "materials/igweapons/vodka_normalsmap.vtf"
(OOC) DreeBott็: 4400 Hours already.. WHY?
(OOC) frost: what
(<3) (OOC) Cassie: Frost is one of the founders of this server ofc he has 4400 hours
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: yeah
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: Why? Dreebott, do you have a problem?
(OOC) DreeBott็: How do you still find something to do after 4400 hours
(OOC) frost: ikr
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: Oh no is Wolven here? Well the peace is over..
(<3) (OOC) Cassie: Frost has nothing to do that is the point
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ranger: Kill people
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: What does it have to do with you that Frost has 4k hours,
(OOC) DreeBott็: Arny, stop feeling offended instantly, thanks.
(OOC) frost: i play minecraft more now guys dw
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: Dreebot, actually stop picking on him.
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: I'm not offended
(Law) John Ornot: Disrespecting womens = 15yrs in jail.
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: I'm offended
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: goo
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: d
(OOC) Lewwings: 4k hours, big woop, let him have his own fun
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: By how smelly Wolven is
(OOC) DreeBott็: Wolven, stop being butthurt just because I have your IP xD I was literally
just asking how he still finds something to do after 4.4k hours
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: no u catuar

You can see me asking frost in OOC about his 4400 Hours and simply asked him "WHY?"
Arny instantly asked me if i had a problem with it which i dont have as i just aksed why he had so many hours.
After Arny's message I asked Frost how he still finds something to do on FL after all those hours. I typed this while arny had already send his Message. Arny was Toxic towards me INSTANTLY by asking me if i had a problem. I then told Arny to stop being offended instantly just because I asked Frost how he still finds stuff to do. (simply because i got bored really fast and i wanted to come back and do something)
Wolven then instantly told me to stop picking on him which I didn't do in the first place. I simply ASKED how he still finds something to do after 4400 Hours. Nothing more.
I then got triggered and asked Wolven if he is Butthurt because I grabbed his IP a couple of weeks ago.

To the first incident: (02/01/2019)

Spoiler :
I was bored and joined the FL server. I think it was near midnight, dont remember tho.
I then joined Vice President while the president. I then went down the elevator. When i arrived at the last floor Wolven and a friend had opened fire on me WITHOUT saying anything. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't die because I had the spawn protection on me. They then put me under FearRP and asked me to find the president. And I did. I did everything they asked me to do and showed them where the president was. (He was in the Jail Control room).
I then offered to show them showing that i didn't want to die and that I was following theire Orders.
When we arrived i ran to the president to see if he was really there. When i was him laying there I went down on my knees and surrendered in a broadcast. This in my opinion is RDM as I DIDN'T know what was going on. (Video will follow soon.)

(3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

After that, I raged and left FL and Gmod again.
I messaged him asking what he did, he said something and I dont remember what calling me his buddy. I said that i wasn't his buddy. We both threw insults at each other until i removed him and then later added him back.
I was so pissed I made a Link to track his IP. Why? To scare him a little bit. Nothing more.
So I gave him the Link and lured him into clicking it by saying someone showed me a picture of him. Which was not true.
I grabbed his IP but wasn't sure if it was his. BUT REMEMBER THIS ALL HAPPENED VIA STEAM, NOT A SINGLE FL APPLICATION WAS USED SO TOS SHOULDN'T APPLY HERE.
I then removed him from steam and blocked him. I didn't do anything with his IP. (I wrote it down noting else)
Then Divey messaged me asking what i did and I told him that it was a random link, not telling him that i grapped Wolvens IP as this all has nothing to do with FL.
Wolven was mad at me, thats why I thought he was mad at me, and thats why I asked him if he was butthurt because i got his IP.

The situation went a bit longer but I dont have the logs anymore. Wolven is just showing his side of the story. I also said that it wasn't meant as a threat. I was simply asking if he was butthurt about it. There is literally no threat by asking someone if they are butthurt because  I got their IP.

Also saying that "I could literally DDoS everyone because everyone can." was stating that it is easy to DDoS someone if you put enough time into it. Its just as if i would say "I could kill someone because anyone can" (THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE AND ITS SAD THAT I HAVE TO SAY THIS).
Remember i was not threatening ANYONE.

And again, saying that I lied to a Admin about not having your IP, it was not FL related / no FL services were used to get your IP. It was simply you clicking on a steam link. it has NOTHING to do with FL other than you giving me the reason to do this in the first incident. Everything else happened OUTSIDE of steam.

Quote:The second situation occurred today, as Dreebot was making fun of Frost, in which I politely confronted him in OOC asking him to stop

Again, I was not making fun of Frost at ANY time as i was simply asking him how he still has something to do after 4400 hours.
(01-21-2019, 07:36 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Lemme tell ya my side of the story k?

~
Those are the logs from my console.
I had more yesterday but it didn't save so i just have these from the chat with divey. You can check yourself if you dont believe me in what im saying. (It happened at about 23:50).
~

Spoiler :
(OOC) DreeBott็: Frost...
Error reading material data "materials/igweapons/vodka_normalsmap.vtf"
(OOC) DreeBott็: 4400 Hours already.. WHY?
(OOC) frost: what
(<3) (OOC) Cassie: Frost is one of the founders of this server ofc he has 4400 hours
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: yeah
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: Why? Dreebott, do you have a problem?
(OOC) DreeBott็: How do you still find something to do after 4400 hours
(OOC) frost: ikr
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: Oh no is Wolven here? Well the peace is over..
(<3) (OOC) Cassie: Frost has nothing to do that is the point
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ranger: Kill people
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: What does it have to do with you that Frost has 4k hours,
(OOC) DreeBott็: Arny, stop feeling offended instantly, thanks.
(OOC) frost: i play minecraft more now guys dw
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: Dreebot, actually stop picking on him.
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: I'm not offended
(Law) John Ornot: Disrespecting womens = 15yrs in jail.
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: I'm offended
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: goo
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: d
(OOC) Lewwings: 4k hours, big woop, let him have his own fun
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: By how smelly Wolven is
(OOC) DreeBott็: Wolven, stop being butthurt just because I have your IP xD I was literally
just asking how he still finds something to do after 4.4k hours
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: no u catuar

You can see me asking frost in OOC about his 4400 Hours and simply asked him "WHY?"
Arny instantly asked me if i had a problem with it which i dont have as i just aksed why he had so many hours.
After Arny's message I asked Frost how he still finds something to do on FL after all those hours. I typed this while arny had already send his Message. Arny was Toxic towards me INSTANTLY by asking me if i had a problem. I then told Arny to stop being offended instantly just because I asked Frost how he still finds stuff to do. (simply because i got bored really fast and i wanted to come back and do something)
Wolven then instantly told me to stop picking on him which I didn't do in the first place. I simply ASKED how he still finds something to do after 4400 Hours. Nothing more.
I then got triggered and asked Wolven if he is Butthurt because I grabbed his IP a couple of weeks ago.

To the first incident: (02/01/2019)

Spoiler :
I was bored and joined the FL server. I think it was near midnight, dont remember tho.
I then joined Vice President while the president. I then went down the elevator. When i arrived at the last floor Wolven and a friend had opened fire on me WITHOUT saying anything. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't die because I had the spawn protection on me. They then put me under FearRP and asked me to find the president. And I did. I did everything they asked me to do and showed them where the president was. (He was in the Jail Control room).
I then offered to show them showing that i didn't want to die and that I was following theire Orders.
When we arrived i ran to the president to see if he was really there. When i was him laying there I went down on my knees and surrendered in a broadcast. This in my opinion is RDM as I DIDN'T know what was going on. (Video will follow soon.)

(3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

After that, I raged and left FL and Gmod again.
I messaged him asking what he did, he said something and I dont remember what calling me his buddy. I said that i wasn't his buddy. We both threw insults at each other until i removed him and then later added him back.
I was so pissed I made a Link to track his IP. Why? To scare him a little bit. Nothing more.
So I gave him the Link and lured him into clicking it by saying someone showed me a picture of him. Which was not true.
I grabbed his IP but wasn't sure if it was his. BUT REMEMBER THIS ALL HAPPENED VIA STEAM, NOT A SINGLE FL APPLICATION WAS USED SO TOS SHOULDN'T APPLY HERE.
I then removed him from steam and blocked him. I didn't do anything with his IP. (I wrote it down noting else)
Then Divey messaged me asking what i did and I told him that it was a random link, not telling him that i grapped Wolvens IP as this all has nothing to do with FL.
Wolven was mad at me, thats why I thought he was mad at me, and thats why I asked him if he was butthurt because i got his IP.

The situation went a bit longer but I dont have the logs anymore. Wolven is just showing his side of the story. I also said that it wasn't meant as a threat. I was simply asking if he was butthurt about it. There is literally no threat by asking someone if they are butthurt because  I got their IP.

Also saying that "I could literally DDoS everyone because everyone can." was stating that it is easy to DDoS someone if you put enough time into it. Its just as if i would say "I could kill someone because anyone can" (THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE AND ITS SAD THAT I HAVE TO SAY THIS).
Remember i was not threatening ANYONE.

And again, saying that I lied to a Admin about not having your IP, it was not FL related / no FL services were used to get your IP. It was simply you clicking on a steam link. it has NOTHING to do with FL other than you giving me the reason to do this in the first incident. Everything else happened OUTSIDE of steam.

Quote:The second situation occurred today, as Dreebot was making fun of Frost, in which I politely confronted him in OOC asking him to stop

Again, I was not making fun of Frost at ANY time as i was simply asking him how he still has something to do after 4400 hours.

*Posting on the behalf of Kira* (INVOLVED: WITNESS POSSIBLE ToS VIOLATION)

As I mentioned in the Staff Abuse report, you have made an implicated threat towards another user, saying that you 'could' DDoS them.

If a drug dealer is busted with cocaine, and a scale, they will most likely be charged with intent to distribute.

While it wasn't a direct threat, in a sophisticated case, like in court, there's a good chance you would be charged with conspiracy to commit a crime, for instance, saying that you 'could' commit a terroristic act against a government body, would be enough evidence to be charged with conspiracy.

Sending someone an IP logger, saying that you have their IP and you're capable of DDoS attacks shows clear intent.

Also I like that you decided to pick the parts of OOC that make you look oh so innocent.
https://i.imgur.com/VJZepyb.png
https://i.imgur.com/K3MPStJ.png

That's a much better representation of the type of things you said.
(01-21-2019, 10:14 PM)HugeChungus Wrote: -snip-

As I mentioned in the Staff Abuse report, you have made an implicated threat towards another user, saying that you 'could' DDoS them.

If a drug dealer is busted with cocaine, and a scale, they will most likely be charged with intent to distribute.

While it wasn't a direct threat, in a sophisticated case, like in court, there's a good chance you would be charged with conspiracy to commit a crime, for instance, saying that you 'could' commit a terroristic act against a government body, would be enough evidence to be charged with conspiracy.

Sending someone an IP logger, saying that you have their IP and you're capable of DDoS attacks shows clear intent.

Also I like that you decided to pick the parts of OOC that make you look oh so innocent.

It was no threat at all to begin with. It was a simple question.
And no, just because I have someones IP it doesn't mean I'm going to DDoS them. I didn't bring up the fucking DDoS thing either, it was someone else in the chat and I responded that literally everyone COULD (or can) DDoS someone when they have their IP because it isn't hard, simply stating it'S not so difficult. I never said im gonna or I will DDoS anyone. Directly saying I'll DDoS someone is a threat but I didn't.
[Image: 1b3340a81f3839ceef2595bddefd5452.png]
I never said im going to DDoS anyone and I also never said to share his IP or anything, I simply said that anyone with the IP of a player COULD DDoS anyone by just simply google search how to.
I'm also not capable of DDoS'ing because why would I? You can still simply learn it.

As soon as I said that I had Wolven's IP everyone started to scream "ToS?!" I was literally just reffering to the first situation that happened between me and wolven and how I thought that he was mad at me because i grabbed his IP. Simply ASKING if he was still mad about it. There was no intend to Threat him or anything.
(01-22-2019, 10:12 AM)DreeBott Wrote:

And no, just because I have someones IP it doesn't mean I'm going to DDoS them. I didn't bring up the fucking DDoS thing either, it was someone else in the chat and I responded that literally everyone COULD (or can) DDoS someone when they have their IP because it isn't hard, simply stating it'S not so difficult. I never said im gonna or I will DDoS anyone. Directly saying I'll DDoS someone is a threat but I didn't.
I never said im going to DDoS anyone and I also never said to share his IP or anything, I simply said that anyone with the IP of a player COULD DDoS anyone by just simply google search how to.
I'm also not capable of DDoS'ing because why would I? You can still simply learn it.

As soon as I said that I had Wolven's IP everyone started to scream "ToS?!" I was literally just reffering to the first situation that happened between me and wolven and how I thought that he was mad at me because i grabbed his IP. Simply ASKING if he was still mad about it. There was no intend to Threat him or anything.

You personally said to Divey over steam chat that you never grabbed my IP yet in your recent defence you keep bringing up that you have it.

I would also like to point out that in the steam chat we had, you specifically said "is this you i just want to know before I share it" yet on this reporr you're stating that you wouldn't release it. Your story doesn't make sense.

The fact that your're using the Fearless services to harass, threaten and blackmail me is against ToS. Threatening the whole server pubically in OOC, thought you were better than that.
Wolven

(01-22-2019, 11:04 AM)Wolven Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 10:12 AM)DreeBott Wrote:

You personally said to Divey over steam chat that you never grabbed my IP yet in your recent defence you keep bringing up that you have it.

I would also like to point out that in the steam chat we had,  you specifically said "is this you i just want to know before I share it" yet on this reporr you're stating that you wouldn't release it. Your story doesn't make sense.

The fact that your're using the Fearless services to harass,  threaten and blackmail me is against ToS. Threatening the whole server pubically in OOC, thought you were better than that.

What?
I never said that I would release anything. Yes I said that I would "share" your photo to get to into clicking the Link. You should read my responses wolven. And yeah I lied to Divey but its not against any rule simply because it was via Steam; nothing FL related.
I didn't want to have to explain to Divey why I did it, thats why i said that I didn't had your IP.

And I never had a picture of you. Like I said it was a fake link to get your IP to get you scared. I never had anything to share other than your IP and i never said I would share it nor did I actually share it with someone or showed to to anyone.

And again, im not using Fearless services to harass, threaten and blackmail YOU. You brought it to yourself by being so rude towards me. Never did I threaten you, I simply asked you if you were butthurt because of the first incident we had. I also didn't "threaten" the "whole server pubically". I simply stated that everyone can DDoS anyone because its simple, not saying that I can or will do it to anyone because why would you.
Again, the DDoS thing wasn't brought up by me someone else brought that up in OOC when this happened, it didn't come out of my mouth. After someone said something about DDoS i tried to defend myself saying that everyone could DDoS anyone if they took enough time to actually find out someones IP and launch a DDoS attack.

As soon as I asked you if you were butthurt about me having your IP from the first incident everyone screamed "ToS?!" and pointed fingers at me saying that i was threatening you which is unfair as i obviously didn't. If you saw this as a threat then im sorry, but like I said 100 times by now, it never was meant as a threat which you can clearly see if your not completly delusional.
(01-22-2019, 01:12 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 01:05 PM)Arny Wrote: Why would you bring up the fact that you had Wolven's IP in OOC over how many hours frost had in the first place?

Can you actually start readin my god damn answers?

I brought it up because it was the only thing i could think of why wolven would be pissed at me. As i thought his OOC reply to my message was because he was mad at me I asked if it was because of the situation that happened weeks ago.

Dreebot, there is no reason that I would defend Frost over a situation that happened between us two a couple weeks ago in which you got off lightly. You Dreebot are spiteful. Coming on the server to cause trouble or havoc, how do you find joy in that?

I defended Frost as he was vulnerable and incapable of writing a so what normal post, I think you got off lightly with me.

I hope the staff team realises that your only intentions on the server is to harass certain individuals; like me and Frost. I suppose those 12 other comments made, I think thats the case.
Wolven

(01-24-2019, 12:12 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 01:12 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 01:05 PM)Arny Wrote: Why would you bring up the fact that you had Wolven's IP in OOC over how many hours frost had in the first place?

Can you actually start readin my god damn answers?

I brought it up because it was the only thing i could think of why wolven would be pissed at me. As i thought his OOC reply to my message was because he was mad at me I asked if it was because of the situation that happened weeks ago.

Dreebot, there is no reason that I would defend Frost over a situation that happened between us two a couple weeks ago in which you got off lightly. You Dreebot are spiteful. Coming on the server to cause trouble or havoc, how do you find joy in that?

I defended Frost as he was vulnerable and incapable of writing a so what normal post, I think you got off lightly with me.

I hope the staff team realises that your only intentions on the server is to harass certain individuals; like me and Frost. I suppose those 12 other comments made, I think thats the case.

WHAT HAHAHA
Dude, I said it about 2000 fucking times now, I NEVER meant to insult frost or you. NEVER.
Saying that I "only join to cause havok and harass certain individuals" is Bullshit. I joined and asked frost a simple question without meaning ANYTHING bad.

If you think that i only join fearless to waste my time and harass you or forst then youre sad. Why would I waste time and harass you or frost? I was friends with frost so what reason should I have to harass him?
Also I didn't get of "lightly" with you I just didn't break ANY rules thats all. Grabbing your IP by getting you to click a link on steam has NOTHING to do with Fearless at all and saying that asking someone if they're pissed about something is a threat is ridiculous and you know it.

I also feel offended by you saying that you think that I only join to harass which is not the case at all.
just because you THINK it is like this doesn't mean it ACTUALLY is like it.
Saying that I join the server to harass is also pretty disrespectful don't you think? I have something about 1800 Hours played on the server why the hell would I just suddenly start to join the server again just to harass others??
You my sir are making assumptions about me. A LOT.

How do you find joy in being such a snowflake?
Also, try to correctly write my name next time
I'm no longer going to reply to people like you. I will wait for the staffs verdict as this is going around in circles. Have a good day, dreebot
Wolven