Ravage; Unblacklist Vehicle Spawning
(This is a remake of a thread that was one of the unblacklist requests that was cleared, and never reviewed, this was done so by Toby)
(For all the other comments of the thread, please view the old thread that is linked below)
Old Thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8331

Name: Pro|Ravage

Time/Date: December 30, 2011. 10:25 EST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15678530

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Vehicle Spawning

Admin who blacklisted you: I didn't really get a good look at his name. I didn't think it was important at the time Sad

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was just trying to have fun by running people over in the server but I was to stupid to look though the rules. And for that I am truly sorry, I just didn't know what else to do. Now I have thought of ideas to play on this server to have fun other than running people over. I have now read the rules and I will now be more serious with the usage of vehicles for ingame jobs that require it. Or if I just wanna drive around or if Im running away from something that doesn't involve breaking the rules. I am actually planning to be a taxi driver to earn some coin for a sweet ride, haha. But I have one question, dont't we all make mistakes every now and then? This is my only mistake so far in my 5 hours of playing and will most likely be my last
Contact me in-game to have your access back.

-Approved