1v1 me pussy
ezclap

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • TJ Howard
big meme xd

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • TJ Howard
so are you gonna keep this going and not 1v1 me alright, funny you how make a thread just because you dont want to 1v1 me so ur trying to get friends to support you lol, all you do is keep commenting on the things that dosnt have shit to do with the m4, we can do a 1v1 you use m4 i use Galil im not mad because i lost a raid, all im saying is are you sure you can handle 12 people with m4's vs 2 people is an easy raid and the m4 litterly 2 hits you headshot even with kevlar? and once again the stalker lewwings is just supposed to be and the back supporting you lol.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(01-20-2019, 02:14 PM)Julern Wrote: so are you gonna keep this going and not 1v1 me alright, funny you how make a thread just because you dont want to 1v1 me so ur trying to get friends to support you lol, all you do is keep commenting on the things that dosnt have shit to do with the m4, we can do a 1v1 you use m4 i use Galil im not mad because i lost a raid, all im saying is are you sure you can handle 12 people with m4's vs 2 people is an easy raid and the m4 litterly 2 hits you headshot even with kevlar? and once again the stalker lewwings is just supposed to be and the back supporting you lol.

what on earth are you talking about

The following 7 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • JackZ, Lewwings, Archer, TJ Howard, Luna, Jeffrey, Ivan Tempski
link me on rust
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • TJ Howard
(01-20-2019, 02:14 PM)Julern Wrote: so are you gonna keep this going and not 1v1 me alright, funny you how make a thread just because you dont want to 1v1 me so ur trying to get friends to support you lol, all you do is keep commenting on the things that dosnt have shit to do with the m4, we can do a 1v1 you use m4 i use Galil im not mad because i lost a raid, all im saying is are you sure you can handle 12 people with m4's vs 2 people is an easy raid and the m4 litterly 2 hits you headshot even with kevlar? and once again the stalker lewwings is just supposed to be and the back supporting you lol.

Did you actually just ask him to 1v1 you? ON A GMOD SERVER?
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings, TJ Howard
I think Julern has issues.

i think lewwings is a pedo stalking the forums.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(01-20-2019, 03:38 PM)Julern Wrote: i think lewwings is a pedo stalking the forums.

literally what