squidward
Reported User(s): squidward

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63051639

Date & Time (GMT): 12/1/19 @ 22:44 GMT

Summary of the incident
So I was driving around Miss Evocity 2019 (aka MrMaaze) when he came and pulled us over, he asked me if this was my car and told me to open it. He then proceeds to steal it without a warrant and reason. I followed him to the garage to get the car back and he was just arresting me without caring about the car.

Quote:6.6d As an Officer, do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning. Do not use the keypad cracker or lockpick when you are working for the government, follow the search warrant rules and use the arrest baton. An exception to this is in rule 6.5.

Evidence
Hello,

We had a police stop, and you were illegally parked. (Your vehicle was with engine off on the road, where it did not belong). The president was also not responding. This also wasn't your first law breakage.

Quote:6.6d As an Officer, do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning. Do not use the keypad cracker or lockpick when you are working for the government, follow the search warrant rules and use the arrest baton. An exception to this is in rule 6.5.

I didn't steal the car. I brought it to the nexus garage and impounded it.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
Quote:I followed him to the garage to get the car back and he was just arresting me without caring about the car.

I can't quite remember what I arrested you for, but I do remember it was for a good reason. Afterwards I did impound the vehicle.

Was I of any help? +Rep
Also, after this happened I was brought into a sit by (I believe) Divey and I explained the situation, he said it was fair, and let me off.

Was I of any help? +Rep
(01-13-2019, 11:46 PM)Cyclone Wrote:
Quote:I followed him to the garage to get the car back and he was just arresting me without caring about the car.

I can't quite remember what I arrested you for, but I do remember it was for a good reason. Afterwards I did impound the vehicle.

Hm 'trespassing'
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
(01-14-2019, 06:17 AM)Denn1s Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 11:46 PM)Cyclone Wrote:

Hm 'trespassing'

Oh yeah, you followed me into the nexus garage without asking, which was against the law at the time.

Was I of any help? +Rep
You did indeed trespass, as for the vehicle - you were being impounded because of the way it was parked/stopped in the middle of the road. As you can see from the video it's on the white line.

Denied.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]