Lucky Numbers! (Lottery Continuous Event!)
Star 
So a few people have tried this out, I thought I could have a go at making a stable version of it! I just want to share my idea on here so I can see how many people find it a good idea and wish to take part and if its worth starting it!

So my idea is, there are 50 numbers to choose from, whenever I'm in the server I will advertise the game and how much the jackpot is and when the draw will be.
You can put money on a maximum of 3 numbers, more than one person can gamble on a number, if it's the winning number it will be divided between them.
The price of each ball will be $1,000 and the draws will be held every Tuesday and Saturday around 7PM GMT.
I will use the forums to list the numbers 1-50 and who has gambled on them and so I can't be fooled by others if they don't win. It will help me keep track if there is a winning person(s) I can award them the money as soon as possible, I will keep that noted to!

How much will the jackpot be? - That all depends on how many people buy numbers.
If I have the winning number and you're not online what should I do? - Be patient I will know who wins, what the price money is, I'm also active on the server (When I can get in, always full! Why so popular FL ;D)...If it's vice versa I will inbox you on the forums informing you, if the prize is not collected before the next draw it will be added to that draws fund, and you would've lost your chance!
How will you get the lucky number draw? - I will use a random number generator.
What happens if nobody wins the draw? - The prize money will roll-over onto the next Draw! I will keep doing so until somebody wins!
$1,000 doesn't sound like much, the prize wont be very big? - I know its not a great amount, but it's not going to cost people much for their number(s) which means more people may take the opportunity and gamble more, this can make the prize money become larger in no time, especially with it money being added for a few days before the draw! If this thing takes off and becomes popular I may up the amount to make it more tempting! Wink
How can we trust you with all our money, how do we know you're not going to scam us? - I love playing on 'FL:RP' I donate each time at the end of my status, I'm not interested in money on the server I have everything I could want. I just want to make a good RP Event, I also wouldn't of took the time to think hard about this and plan all of it out, just to rip everyone off!

That's it for now, feel free to ask me any questions I may of missed out! I'm thinking of starting this next month, just I'm away working at the start of it, when I get back I will make a new thread of the Event starting!

This took me a while to plan out, it would be much appreciated if nobody took the idea for their own. If any admin's feel like they want to join in on me with this feel free to message me! I say admin's only because they have been made admin for good reasons, I can trust them to make this Event as effective as possible!

Thanks! - CHRONiKz
Everyone knows the lottery is set-up.