Falcon
(01-09-2019, 12:49 AM)Forgee Wrote: not lyin just saying the video dont show it pal

I'm not your pal, bud.

The video does show him breaking FearRP, quite blatantly in fact. You saw my P90 out pointing at the player on the car, which should cause everyone around to fear for their own lives, including Nicholasas and yours. Maybe you should have have looked around to see what was actually going on, rather than acting like you were AFK.

Maybe if you didn't snitch on everybody, you'd be more respected within the community. In fact I received this message right before this event occurred.

[Image: Air2g5y.png]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I would also like to emphasize the fact that when I said f*ggot and qu*er, the comments were strictly IC as I had been badgering Nicholasas earlier in character. I never intended for them to be taken as an OOC comment and they should be treated as such.

It's also quite obvious that I didn't RDM the kid, he was a threat to the populace of the city and I, as a law enforcement officer, took responsibility and neutralized the threat, as the many witnesses can testify to. It seemed as he would turn his car around and ram into the crowd, so I took the necessary precautions.
(01-09-2019, 02:33 AM)Falcon Wrote: I would also like to emphasize the fact that when I said f*ggot and qu*er, the comments were strictly IC as I had been badgering Nicholasas earlier in character. I never intended for them to be taken as an OOC comment and they should be treated as such.

It's also quite obvious that I didn't RDM the kid, he was a threat to the populace of the city and I, as a law enforcement officer, took responsibility and neutralized the threat, as the many witnesses can testify to. It seemed as he would turn his car around and ram into the crowd, so I took the necessary precautions.

The video literally shows you blasting an innocent man and laughing about it after calling him a queer how are you even defending this lol
Falcon you have harassed me and me multiple times this week this is just the time that you got caught doing it you also RDMed me and have acted like more of a child then me at 13. There is no defending your self here.
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
I was unable to begin a chase as I had no vehicle present and due to the car in question performing a dangerous illegal u-turn in the main city tunnel and speeding down main street at an alarming rate I attempted again to disable it at all costs to prevent any further loss of life.

Once Nick decided to drive away under gun point, after walking away from my handcuffs, I attempted to disable his vehicle whilst it was safe to do so, then he began an illegal U-Turn in the middle of the main city tunnel and then speeded again down main street. I decided again to try and disable the vehicle but my attempt failed and it resulted in a collateral death. My intention was not to kill him but he gave me no choice other than try to disable the vehicle to prevent any further loss of life.

As for your claims of me harassing you please refrain from further false accusations and keep it to what you can prove and what is stated in the OP.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I was there at the time and Nick was being reckless all day letting people surf on his car and speeding down main street and doing handbrake turns into the garage etc, also on a side note Nick is really starting to take advantage of the relationship he has with the mods and admins, he is well known for sucking up to them to get what he wants. For example two days ago he was purposefully running in front of cars and the fire truck then he would go and report it to @huski and he would drop everything he is doing to teleport to the people Nick was screwing with and would warn them or maybe even blacklist them. There is still footage out there and a admin report of Forgee purposefully telling Nick to break the rules and to let people do something wrong so he could punish them for Nick instead of using his admin powers at the time to stop it before it happens, multiple people confirmed this at the time. Also Forgee at the time abusing admin powers to allow Nick as president to stay on his boat while Nick was president and corrupt and then teleporting anyone away that came near the boat,
The video shows someone breaking fearRP and getting shot out of his vehicle because he was a danger to to the citizens. No point in discussing.

The only one deserving of a punishment is Nick.
(01-09-2019, 06:09 PM)mark2766 Wrote: I was there at the time and Nick was being reckless all day letting people surf on his car and speeding down main street and doing handbrake turns into the garage etc, also on a side note Nick is really starting to take advantage of the relationship he has with the mods and admins, he is well known for sucking up to them to get what he wants. For example two days ago he was purposefully running in front of cars and the fire truck then he would go and report it to @huski and he would drop everything he is doing to teleport to the people Nick was screwing with and  would warn them or maybe even blacklist them. There is still footage out there and a admin report of Forgee purposefully telling Nick to break the rules and to let people do something wrong so he could punish them for Nick instead of using his admin powers at the time to stop it before it happens, multiple people confirmed this at the time. Also Forgee at the time abusing admin powers to allow Nick as president to stay on his boat while Nick was president and corrupt and then teleporting anyone away that came near the boat,

You literally have nothing to do with this mark ahah
I would greatly appreciate it if you could stay on topic Forgee, Mark states in his post he was present so he is as much involved as you if thats the case. I would also appreciate it if you were to conduct yourself in a proper mannor in the courthouse and take this a little more seriously, you know... All things considered you are an ex staff member.
(01-09-2019, 06:35 PM)Falcon Wrote: I would greatly appreciate it if you could stay on topic Forgee, Mark states in his post he was present so he is as much involved as you if thats the case. I would also appreciate it if you were to conduct yourself in a proper mannor in the courthouse and take this a little more seriously, you know... All things considered you are an ex staff member.

Mark hasn’t joined the server in 6 days, he was not present.