[FL:RP]-ScubaSteve
Reported User(s): [FL:RP]-ScubaSteve

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422162661

Date & Time (GMT): 11/12/18 @ 19:27 GMT

Summary of the incident
Hello.
Unfortunately, I have been unintentionally scammed by [FL:RP]-ScubaSteve on two different occasions.

First occasion of scamming: (03/12/18 - 21:46 GMT)
In December (last month) I was meeting with [FL:RP]-ScubaSteve to collect $500.000 he owed me. He successfully paid the money back.
Before we left the meeting ScubaSteve received my Aston Martin and promised to pay me $145.000 for it within 3 weeks. (Counting from the third of December last month)
I have not been paid $145.000 for the Aston Martin as agreed - reasoning for this is written below together with the second occasion of scamming.

Second occasion of scamming: (11/12/18 - 19:27 GMT)
In December (last month) I was offered via Discord/Forums to loan out 1.5 million for a return of 2.2 million (great return) and so I logged in to Fearless to finalize with [FL:RP]-ScubaSteve. I had loaned him money before without issues (as stated above), but this time ScubaSteve has used the money for gambling, and also given away $500.000 to a friend - so logically, he wasn't able to pay me back as agreed.
Now I genuinely believe this was a mistake, and of course not intentional scamming, and so I offered to extend the agreement, but I believe we have now concluded it isn't possible for me to be paid back by ScubaSteve.

Message from ScubaSteve, sent to me using Discord:
"Now I have no idea how to start this or begin to say it, I can not pay back the loan and I do not think I ever will now I apologize and I know this is not enough and you do what ever you need to but all I can say is sorry"

Summary:
1.5 million was loaned, with a promised return of 2.2 million. Not paid.
$145.000 was promised in return for my Aston Martin. Not paid.

May I also just state that I am reporting this due to the fact that it would be the only way to get my money back, and not because I want to see ScubaSteve punished.

Evidence
[FL:RP]-ScubaSteve confirming to receive the Aston Martin, and to pay me back $145.000 for it. Also on the right bottom corner proof of the car being handed over.
[Image: KqvdUIM.jpg]

[FL:RP]-ScubaSteve confirming to receive 1.5 million from me, and to pay back 2.2 million.
[Image: GyHJ4ix.jpg]
Approved.

User accepted OOC terms and did not follow through.

When you are next online you can be refunded.

Understandably though, there was no ill intention.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]