[$1MIL PRIZE] Miss Evocity 2019
Name: Maria Willow

Reason: I hadn't heard about Miss Evocity until last year. I haven't done a single special thing in my entire life, and for the longest time, I've wanted that to change. I see Miss EvoCity to be my chance to do something with my life, even if it may not be a 'normal' line to be in.
The following 3 users Like Kaashmeere's post:
  • Jessixa, Lesanka, Divey
Horseman as a judge? Sounds epic !
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Alertecobra27's post:
  • Lesanka
Good luck Lesanka & Avgar! Great job continuing this every year!
Sexist, why isnt it called person evocity 2019
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 4 users Like Richtea's post:
  • Zambie, Danny Boy, Alertecobra27, Ivan Tempski
crackhead dave for miss evocity 2019
I will be rolling up in style. Smile
Greetings judges and organizers,

My name is Sofie Larsen. I am a Scandinavian girl who prefers a party in the wintertime mountains and spends her time in her billion luxurious cabin on Norway's highest mountain. I'm 23 years old and I have been a model for the past 10 years. I began my early career due to my well-made values in life and beauty.

I relocated to EvoCity for some months ago and don't know many people. I wish to attend the competition to proceed with my career and expanded my knowledge.

Best regards
Sofie Larsen
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Lesanka, Divey
Can transgenders enter?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Wolven
(01-05-2019, 12:12 AM)Falcon Wrote: Can transgenders enter?

oof Grape, you might be able to join!!!
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Falcon, Grape, Wolven, Alertecobra27
[Image: e1DpkMH.png]
[Image: AB3S5qk.png]

6 lucky ladies have been chosen for Miss Evocity 2019 by Blake Studios executives, but who will take away the title?

The contestants greeting you on the stage this year are:

1.) Jessica Summer (Jessixa)
2.) Hannah Waite (Zambie)
3.) Sarah Price (Ghost)
4.) Maria Willow (Sohfiiea)
5.) Sarah "Karma" Johnson (MrMaaze)
6.) Sofie Larsen (Zona)

We would like to thank you for the sheer amount of love we have received since announcing our 6th year of the show, we hope we live up to the name of Miss Evocity! Despite the fact we've announced our contestants this year, there is still a chance for you to participate by filling in in case we are in a situation where a contestant is unable to make an appearance.

Contestants, this is for you!
Make sure your talents are no more than 3 minutes long.
You will be contacted personally on Steam for a short interview. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Alongside the interview we will be informing you about the layout of the stage and how to prepare your talent.

We would like to end this by saying we are overjoyed to be blessed with such celebrities overseeing the talent this year. With this being said, we will be keeping the third judge our little secret for now - further details will be released soon.

[Image: c03hann.png]
The following 8 users Like Divey's post:
  • Lesanka, Ghost, Jessixa, Avgar, Kaashmeere, RoCKy, Violet DE Kittie, Zona