lake hostage
When i was employed as a Corleone by the infamous don Corleone "rainbow dash", (if that was his ACTUAL name), I went to the lake to fish one day. after catching 10-20 big ones, i heard a car pull up behind me... It was the president and a taxi driver.

They both got out of the car and the president walked up to the deck and before he pulled out his rod, I pulled out my fully loaded Deagle. They both froze and stared at me. The taxi driver sprinted for his car. Should not have done that...

I shot him in the head. His body, splayed out on the bloody taxi hood, went cold in a minutes. Shame, he did not deserve to die, he was a young man, maybe about 28 years of age.

The president, with his hands in the air and a horrified look on his face, stammered,
"w-what do you want?"

"Follow me" i demanded.

I put the taxi driver's body into the car and drove it into the lake, it would, hopefully, trick the police into thinking his car fell into he lake and he drowned. At least until they found the hole in the back of his head.

After disposing of the body, i threw the president's radio into the lake. I tied him up and Lead him to a small room where I put him in a chair at the power plant. Inside, I locked the door to make sure nobody got in. My don told me to get some useful information about the police and the "nuclear weapons" people have been spreading rumors about.

I took out my knife and was about to interrogate the president when the door burst off of its hinges. 2 policemen charged into the room, pistol's ready, I whipped out my gun and pointed it to the presidents head.

The policemen open fired, and shot me in the leg. I ducked behind the chair and the president screamed "NO!" The policemen could not hear his voice over the deafening gunfire and were blinded by the gun smoke that filled the room. The president was pumped in the chest SEVEN times by his own men!

I took them both out before they had realized what they had done. The scene was horrible, blood everywhere. I took the rope off of the president's dislocated arms and called my friend with a tides truck so we could dispose of the bodies.

We put the 3 dead men in a big box and drove off to the lake. When we got there, i hopped out of the truck and walked up to the lake. The taxi driver's body was chopped in half, organs resting on the ground in the front of it. I was horrified when i saw something brown and skeletal out of the corner of my eye. It lunged at me, decapitating me instantly with its malformed, claw-like, "hands" if it is acceptable to call them that.

Epilogue: My friend got out of the truck and started shooting at the thing. It got scared and jumped into the water, swam into the cave and was never seen again. He dropped the box of bodies and sped away to gm_BigCity. And NEVER returned. A few days later, all of the bodies were found. A police man saw the taxi in the lake and swam down to investigate. He must have startled the creature and he was dragged into the cave. The police team fled when a bubbling fountain of blood spurted out of the water. Whenever somebody goes near the cave under the water, that is why they are never seen again....

I hope you enjoyed this story! Please leave comments! This story was based off of what happened last night, I hostaged the president at the lake and told him to follow me, i went to the far side of the lake and we both got too close to the "cave" and teleported back to the spawn. ~Blusheep23
The following 2 users Like blusheep23's post:
  • Interknet, ForceGhost
Good story, I ejoyed reading it.