SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46846699

BanID: 81668

Ban Reason
Not sure but it says something about Disconnect to avoid NLR blacklist

Staff Member: [FL] Captain Barry

Involved users
Only me

Why should you be unbanned?
Why we should unban you: I went to make some lunch and come back to find myself banned by someone when all I did was relog to reinstall some fearless content and fix some errors. Logging out should not be a ban reason considering your two options are disagree or agree when ever being kill which i'm assuming what this is about. If that is a valid ban reason this should be stated some where in the rules or somewhere clearly stated and should not have the option of disagreeing to the whole thing when you first die in addition to being kicked if you do disagree. The whole situation does not make sense.

Secondly who NLR blacklisted me? I have not broken NLR at any point in time.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
Hello.
Your story about relogging to install server content does not add up.
As you can see from this log entry here:
[22:03:01] [FL:RP] General Rickets (STEAM_0:1:65599084) Killed: DCastiel (STEAM_0:1:46846699) using cityrp_chainsaw
[22:03:26] DCastiel (STEAM_0:1:46846699) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
[22:03:27] DCastiel (STEAM_0:1:46846699) Connected (UserID: 577)
After being killed by another player, you disconnected and reconnected straight away.

When killed while an NLR blacklist is active, you must wait 10 minutes before respawning again. This is our chosen punishment for violating the NLR rule and disconnecting & reconnecting to avoid that 10 minute wait time (as it appears you have done) is a serious offence.

When you join FearlessRP it is your responsibility to read the rules before playing and it is your responsibility to adhere to those rules when using Fearless services.
Judging from your response here it appears you have failed to read our rules properly and due to that poor judgement it has incurred a punishment. I recommend that you read the server rules thoroughly to avoid getting into situations like this in the future.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]