i like the hud. it looks tasty
The following 1 user Likes Dick's post:
  • Zona
Can we have an option to change it ?

I quite like the HUD as is tbf.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • Envy, juicyorange, Laurinwookie
(12-14-2018, 03:44 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: And happend to recreate a design to test out the features of awesomium and soon coming chromium.

[Image: OjD1CQL.png]
The following 1 user Likes Vadar's post:
  • Pollux
Juicy thread
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Pollux
I personally prefer dark themes. I'd say the f1 menu is in need of the biggest overhaul. If we could get the forums to have a dark mode (if you or anyone else knows how to make a dark theme) that would be great.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Eeee394
Jesus christ, it looks like a chinese knock off of Lime-light's new HUD. You guys could at least try and hide the fact that you're copying other communities with "your work". If y'all really can't make your own designs and own content, you should really stop content-creation.

(12-14-2018, 10:01 PM)Divey Wrote: I personally prefer dark themes. I'd say the f1 menu is in need of the biggest overhaul. If we could get the forums to have a dark mode (if you or anyone else knows how to make a dark theme) that would be great.

Ah yes, you mean like the same community have done that you're copying the HUD from? Touche sir. I had to turn into Sherlock Holmes for a few minutes there.

If you're going to forum warn me then go ahead, but you can't hide the truth boys.
The following 3 users Like mousey60's post:
  • Eeee394, Pollux, Vadar
(12-14-2018, 10:01 PM)Divey Wrote: I personally prefer dark themes. I'd say the f1 menu is in need of the biggest overhaul. If we could get the forums to have a dark mode (if you or anyone else knows how to make a dark theme) that would be great.

I had and unfinished version of a dark theme for FL. That I worked on about a year or so ago.

But then I liked a post and it all went downhill from there. Maybe I'll still have it somewhere.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-14-2018, 10:03 PM)mousey60 Wrote: Jesus christ, it looks like a chinese knock off of Lime-light's new HUD. You guys could at least try and hide the fact that you're copying other communities with "your work". If y'all really can't make your own designs and own content, you should really stop content-creation.

Ah yes, you mean like the same community have done that you're copying the HUD from? Touche sir. I had to turn into Sherlock Holmes for a few minutes there.

If you're going to forum warn me then go ahead, but you can't hide the truth boys.

So making a dark theme is copying the other community? Then lets tell all the other communities to change it since they are copying the “other” community. Or no wait they can’t since they will copy Fearless. 

No sense in your post.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(12-14-2018, 10:43 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 10:03 PM)mousey60 Wrote: Jesus christ, it looks like a chinese knock off of Lime-light's new HUD. You guys could at least try and hide the fact that you're copying other communities with "your work". If y'all really can't make your own designs and own content, you should really stop content-creation.

So making a dark theme is copying the other community? Then lets tell all the other communities to change it since they are copying the “other” community. Or no wait they can’t since they will copy Fearless. 

No sense in your post.

Ok, I agree with you here. Maybe the dark theme was over the top, however, it doesn't change the fact that they're ripping off another community's HUD. It's ridiculous how they can't think of their own unique design and instead have to make some sort of rip-off of someone else's HUD. Not to mention that the developers who put the time and effort in to making that HUD are basically being horsekicked in the ass.
(12-14-2018, 10:49 PM)mousey60 Wrote: snip

Mate, no point starting an argument here, he literally explained why it looks so similar, no need to get so heated of a GMod server hud.

[Image: gdTLRJm.png]
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Zona