youtube rewind 2017
hey guys youtube just released this awesomE new video!!1 you guys should check it i love the part where john oliver dances the fortnight dance LOL also when NINJA (omg omg omg) is driving the FORNITE bus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJOTdZBX1g

10 likes to establish anarcho capitalism
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • juicyorange
why no pewds
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
gangnam style
Lit, I love ninja truly the most humble gamer out there and not at all an overrated toxic & childish vagina!! (:
(12-06-2018, 10:14 PM)Agorith Wrote: Lit, I love ninja truly the most humble gamer out there and not at all an overrated toxic & childish vagina!! (:

same ninja is the most epic cool streamer ever omega lol and dont call me a normie cause i use 9gag and am cool omega lol
i love how on the thumbnail only 2 youtubers on there are actually relevant like most of the people in there i had no clue who they were, apart from the dead memes, ninja, casper lee, iiSuperwoman or whatever her name is and like 2 others lmao
The cringiest rewind video I've seen in a while in all seriousness.. I'm really getting old and grumpy
I loved it! I saw alot of my favourite youtubers come by in this one! Definitely better than the previous ones. Looking forward to next year already to see what crazy mixups they come up with and what youtubers are gonna go and come!
glad to see how far women have come in 2018
(12-07-2018, 03:32 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: I loved it! I saw alot of my favourite youtubers come by in this one! Definitely better than the previous ones. Looking forward to next year already to see what crazy mixups they come up with and what youtubers are gonna go and come!

idk if ur being sarcastic cause i knew nobody from there apart from james charles and the try guys and casey niestat.
bunch of political garbage youtube suck a cock