PR Ryan :)
Name of player: Ryan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127179694

Time in GMT: 18:48

Server: v4b1

Summary: FearRP

Evidence:
I dont understand how that is FearRP if you have not gave me any instructions to do anything, Did you metagame my name or something cause how would you know it was me. Also if you walked down the street with handcuffs out saying nothing to do with instructions they would all be under FearRP. No I think not.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(12-03-2018, 06:03 PM)Ryan Wrote: I dont understand how that is FearRP if you have not gave me any instructions to do anything, Did you metagame my name or something cause how would you know it was me. Also if you walked down the street with handcuffs out saying nothing to do with instructions they would all be under FearRP. No I think not.

I saw you jump out of the vehicle before approaching your group.

I had a tazer pointed at you and then switched to handcuffs. That means that FearRP still applies.

Quote:3.5c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
You did not give any instructions whilest holding the taser.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
(12-04-2018, 04:58 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: You did not give any instructions whilest holding the taser.

Are you an administrator? If so, you aren't a very good one.

Quote:3.5b You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.
Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
(12-04-2018, 06:04 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser

I'm glad you got that part. But in this situation, the reported player was NOT in his car.

Please stop posting here, the more you post, the more warnings you will get. I am actually trying to be nice here and help you.
Denied.

No instructions are given.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]