PR on Sebbish
Hm maybe I should post the video of you holding me at gunpoint right in front of her then? It was my truck you lockpicked, that's why I killed your friend.
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
(12-04-2018, 04:36 PM)Sebbish Wrote: Hm maybe I should post the video of you holding me at gunpoint right in front of her then? It was my truck you lockpicked, that's why I killed your friend.
Again it has been stated and already proven that it was kitties truck so add lying on a PR to that list of offences

your just making it worse for yourself
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
(12-04-2018, 04:36 PM)Sebbish Wrote: Hm maybe I should post the video of you holding me at gunpoint right in front of her then? It was my truck you lockpicked, that's why I killed your friend.

You shouldn't lie in courthouse, what you talking about? Thats is my truck, i have NLR there so Jamie helped me to park straigh since you hit my truck and it killed me.. Ok, i will proof that too.. i will post the evidence of it later too and also the evidence of all your behaviour.. If you say you have video of it then proof it, then we will know that Jamie lockpick your truck or mine..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Another stated fact the second van there was mine so there couldn't have been any confusion in who's truck it was.
Again also that would be meta gaming knowing that he was my friend as there was no affiliation between me and him at that time as he was an innocent party standing around in the Street.
Also the other fact was that this situation was before that even happened.

I seriously just want to give you some advice don't lie in the court house it will never end well and you will just be more likely to get a more serious punishment
Here is the second evidence and the proof of Sebbish Lying on Courthouse.
Clearly he driving the blue vehicle ( i dont know what is that car, maybe Spider ),
The truck is mine and the van is Jamie's, so where is his truck there? Also A person only can spawn one vehicle, if you driving the sport car and his friend drive the Nissan so how could he spaw the truck? and where is the truck?
Sebbish Lying in courthouse..

Evidence 2 : https://youtu.be/2I6Lkxwpl7U
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
This video even shows the fact that the van was kitties and was blocking the cargo dealer which clarifies my reason for moving it slightly forward.
It also shows the fact that you have lied completely on this PR.

Thank you Violet you have been a massive help.
Approved.

The "reasons for criminal activity" explanations in the rules state that you may rob from shops for money. So the robbery was not a problem.

However, both Sebbish and HeeTiic were found to be extremely disrespectful to violet.kittie in OOC voicechat and will be issued with bans for this offence.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]