PR
Name: digitalclock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88195917
Time: 9:40 pm
Server: V4b
Summary: Calling me, and several other people "cigarette", though yes he did it in an ad it was OOC cause he said frp(failRP)
Eviednce: https://i.imgur.com/217htOC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qw3cyH7.jpg
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
- Involved -

I was there, besides this he said many other nasty words. I wouldn't dare to write them down here!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
I’m sorry but you have to discount this as janzo already dealt with the situation u were involved in too it has been dealt with we won’t take it further also the time is incorrect and you don’t have the full evidence to conclude. If staff has dealt with a situation it is over ok
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
(11-27-2018, 10:16 PM)digitalclock Wrote: I’m sorry but you have to discount this as janzo already dealt with the situation u were involved in too it has been dealt with we won’t take it further also the time is incorrect and you don’t have the full evidence to conclude. If staff has dealt with a situation it is over ok

no this was after janzo told off rushi and that
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(11-27-2018, 10:23 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 10:16 PM)digitalclock Wrote: I’m sorry but you have to discount this as janzo already dealt with the situation u were involved in too it has been dealt with we won’t take it further also the time is incorrect and you don’t have the full evidence to conclude. If staff has dealt with a situation it is over ok

He meant everyone u know that right and that image is not readable I suggest you get your context right and fix your content too what has been dealt with has been I accept I did wrong and I got my punishment I learnt my lesson ok this situation is getting too much I’m gonna come back when everyone calms down
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
(11-27-2018, 10:27 PM)digitalclock Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 10:23 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:

He meant everyone u know that right and that image is not readable I suggest you get your context right and fix your content too what has been dealt with has been I accept I did wrong and I got my punishment I learnt my lesson ok this situation is getting too much I’m gonna come back when everyone calms down

Well the only thing we discussed with Janzo was about you FailRPing and adverting to the police come and get me.

This is homophobia and a completely different issue.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Situation was already dealt with, and the user warned for his actions.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]