OPINION ON FEARLESS ROLEPLAY?
(11-28-2018, 06:13 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 06:33 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: its not like anybody comes on during normal weekdays anymore lol, Be completely blind of be half blind?

I beg to differ, every weekday there is at the very least 30 people on which i wouldnt consider a low playercount.
Besides i'd still rather play with a few normal people than a full server of minges.

Only 30? Jesus things really have gotten bad, lol..
do another ban wipe thx

-Removed by Steven8ken
(11-29-2018, 02:57 PM)Falc Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 06:13 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 06:33 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: its not like anybody comes on during normal weekdays anymore lol, Be completely blind of be half blind?

I beg to differ, every weekday there is at the very least 30 people on which i wouldnt consider a low playercount.
Besides i'd still rather play with a few normal people than a full server of minges.

Only 30? Jesus things really have gotten bad, lol..
Yeah now that i think about it you are right.

Looking back at the player count and comparing it with what we have now it has gone a fair bit downhill.
Feces
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Fuck it i dont play anymore.

I think the server is been run to fucking shit. It started going down hill once the L i me l i g h t split. SoulRipper hardly shows an interest in the server anymore, but thats understandable. It has been around 10 years. He's proper got an actaul life now and doesnt have the time.

The current super admins are shit. They aint got a fucking clue. Divey fucked it and stepped down.

Admin team are so far up their own asses it's actaully quite funny. (Zecon and Panda dont count Wink ). All they do is sit on the server, spawn a 500+ prop dupe and just cause unbareable conditions for other players. Not everyone has a buffed up PC. I first started playing FL on a 2005 laptop. No wonder new players dont last, we lag them off the server.

The community constantly raise issues that need addressing, and the only response is 'oh here we go again' or 'give it a break'. If you actaully listened to the community this wouldnt have happened.

I agree, GMOD on a whole is dying but... come on. This admin team isnt helping the server.

I see players, that every time I connect, that are always on. Why aint they admins? We should promote the players that are most active, not the ones who have brown mouths from all the shit they lick.

Wolven & Grape, two players that should have always been promoted to moderator or admin. But yet you promote 'reformed' players who are serial offenders.

Might add more, fuck knows. But FL is beyond fixable. The staff team fucked it.

rant over lol
The following 2 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings
(11-29-2018, 05:36 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Fuck it i dont play anymore.

I think the server is been run to fucking shit. It started going down hill once the L i me l i g h t split. SoulRipper hardly shows an interest in the server anymore, but thats understandable. It has been around 10 years. He's proper got an actaul life now and doesnt have the time.

The current super admins are shit. They aint got a fucking clue. Divey fucked it and stepped down.

Admin team are so far up their own asses it's actaully quite funny. (Zecon and Panda dont count Wink ). All they do is sit on the server, spawn a 500+ prop dupe and just cause unbareable conditions for other players. Not everyone has a buffed up PC. I first started playing FL on a 2005 laptop. No wonder new players dont last, we lag them off the server.

The community constantly raise issues that need addressing, and the only response is 'oh here we go again' or 'give it a break'. If you actaully listened to the community this wouldnt have happened.

I agree, GMOD on a whole is dying but... come on. This admin team isnt helping the server.

I see players, that every time I connect, that are always on. Why aint they admins? We should promote the players that are most active, not the ones who have brown mouths from all the shit they lick.

Wolven & Grape, two players that should have always been promoted to moderator or admin. But yet you promote 'reformed' players who are serial offenders.

Might add more, fuck knows. But FL is beyond fixable. The staff team fucked it.

rant over lol

I couldn't agree more. Numerous of attempts to help Sparx and suggest ideas to just see this community crumble is quite sad. I came back on yesterday for about an hour and all that happened in the first 2 minutes was me get prop killed; how fun.

Panda was the only admin on for that brief time period but suddenly came off. Activity is appalling for most administrators which is evidently understandable as most of you have jobs, I hope.

I would love an admin to actually comment on here as they like to hide during these moments which in all honesty, isn't what the team should be about. They should be trying to help in every way possible.
Wolven

bring back v2d
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
"Has V2D: Full player server and secondary V33x server to fall back on to in-case of Full V2D server"
"Removes V2D: Has 1 V4B1 server that never hits full status (Right now its 35 and its fucking sunday) and alot of shitty admins"

Logic: Bring back V2D, Or atleast a modified version of it.
(12-02-2018, 05:52 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: "Has V2D: Full player server and secondary V33x server to fall back on to in-case of Full V2D server"
"Removes V2D: Has 1 V4B1 server that never hits full status (Right now its 35 and its fucking sunday) and alot of shitty admins"

go ahead and modify v2d, see how long it takes u.

also u would need the original creators permission to modify it, let alone use it
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Lewwings
(12-02-2018, 06:00 PM)Random Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 05:52 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: "Has V2D: Full player server and secondary V33x server to fall back on to in-case of Full V2D server"

go ahead and modify v2d, see how long it takes u.

also u would need the original creators permission to modify it, let alone use it

Could try asking here for perms.  http://www.evocity.net/index.html