OPINION ON FEARLESS ROLEPLAY?
Remove all bans and the minges will become the best rprs and the non minges will get 10 bans
Bad
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Weren't you permed before too?
(11-26-2018, 12:39 AM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: Weren't you permed before too?

are you talking to me
(11-26-2018, 12:39 AM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: Weren't you permed before too?

pretty sure half the community these days have been permed at some point
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
tbh if u ban wipe ppl will come on but not the right people
its not like anybody comes on during normal weekdays anymore lol, Be completely blind of be half blind?
(11-26-2018, 06:33 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: its not like anybody comes on during normal weekdays anymore lol, Be completely blind of be half blind?

It's an RP server, not a minge server. Removing all or most bans again is flat out stupid, admin activity isn't great right now, and the server suffered, how much more would it suffer if there was a second ban wipe?

We can work with what we've got.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(11-26-2018, 06:33 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: its not like anybody comes on during normal weekdays anymore lol, Be completely blind of be half blind?

I beg to differ, every weekday there is at the very least 30 people on which i wouldnt consider a low playercount.
Besides i'd still rather play with a few normal people than a full server of minges.
It doesnt mean that all the unbanned players will be minges, also 30 people is very small compared to when it was almost always full in 2015 during some weekdays i remember having to join V33x just to be able to play because of the full player count on V2D