rp_evocity_fl
(03-13-2019, 09:51 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:54 PM)Arny Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:02 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Any updates on the time you'll need until it will be implemented on the server? I'm extremely curious how it'll work out.

If it all works out, it will be atleast a month until it is on the server as the property system (which is a bitch to do), locations, spawnpoints, delivery jobs, fishing spots, car parking, refueling spots, jail spawn points, arms locker and all the rest. He also needs to compile the map first before any of that is done. There will be no set time of when it will be put on the server because you can't really say a definite time, after all, its voluntary.

Thanks for clearing it up for me! Didn't realize how much work it actually is. Anyways, just take the time you need in order to make it good. Good luck!

Can we atleast have a new map for the month just incase the map doesnt work out. Instead of wasting the month while we waiting because it might not work out.

I think its better to be pro-active incase something does happen (not saying i will) with regards with coded's new map.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(03-13-2019, 10:16 PM)perqe Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 09:51 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:02 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Any updates on the time you'll need until it will be implemented on the server? I'm extremely curious how it'll work out.

If it all works out, it will be atleast a month until it is on the server as the property system (which is a bitch to do), locations, spawnpoints, delivery jobs, fishing spots, car parking, refueling spots, jail spawn points, arms locker and all the rest. He also needs to compile the map first before any of that is done. There will be no set time of when it will be put on the server because you can't really say a definite time, after all, its voluntary.

Thanks for clearing it up for me! Didn't realize how much work it actually is. Anyways, just take the time you need in order to make it good. Good luck!

Can we atleast have a new map for the month just incase the map doesnt work out. Instead of wasting the month while we waiting because it might not work out.

I think its better to be pro-active incase something does happen (not saying i will) with regards with coded's new map.

You need to understand that'd be quite counter productive.
The constant map changing in 2017-2018 I'm pretty sure played a big role in killing off some of the playerbase.
Ofcourse it wouldn't have been the sole reason, but still pretty significant.

I think for the time being you just need to be patient until the new map releases.
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings, mintblackbeard

omg you're so lazy we did it in less than a day before!111!!!1
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • Eclipze, Archer, Laurinwookie, Dragnort_, Lewwings, RaZZ, Mr. Flaminator

To be honest you should not be commenting on the status of it if you're not the person doing all this work as you're putting pressure on something that is nowhere near ready yet you've said it is for a long time. Just creating false hope and empty promises when you really have no idea how the progress is.

"If it all works out, it will be atleast a month until it is on the server"
"There will be no set time of when it will be put on the server because you can't really say a definite time"

It has been near 5 Months since the OP. Yet we still get empty promises from all of the Dev team and slim comments from the supposed 'Map Creator'

Spoiler :
[Image: 794a18faea8b57eeed42d3833452ea63.png]

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 3 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Jan, Haarek, Lewwings
And yet you all wonder why updates are kept a secret. Thinking
The following 6 users Like Luna's post:
  • Random, Joe Joe, Pollux, Agorith, Wolven, DVN
(03-26-2019, 04:04 PM)Jan Wrote: Coded, what will your next empty promise be?

Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Zambie
(03-26-2019, 04:18 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:

To be honest you should not be commenting on the status of it if you're not the person doing all this work as you're putting pressure on something that is nowhere near ready yet you've said it is for a long time. Just creating false hope and empty promises when you really have no idea how the progress is.

"There will be no set time of when it will be put on the server because you can't really say a definite time"

It has been near 5 Months since the OP. Yet we still get empty promises from all of the Dev team and slim comments from the supposed 'Map Creator'

Spoiler :

He meant after it is done (time for this is unknown) it will take a month to set up, he didn't say it will all be done within a month.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(03-26-2019, 04:18 PM)TDragnort_ Wrote:

Spoiler :

Sorry dragnort but people have stuff to do such as work? If you want it faster why don’t you make/help him ? It’s hard to be motivated to create something fast for free.
(03-26-2019, 05:02 PM)Arny Wrote: And yet you all wonder why updates are kept a secret. Thinking

If you dont have a date then dont announce them you just make it worse off on yourselves

-Removed by Steven8ken