Report: Emily
Name of player: Emily

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155824361

Time in GMT: 20:40

Server: V4B1

Summary: Shot my car multiple times almost killing me even though i opposed no threat and it wasn't last resort.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eIZfNia...e=youtu.be

Her basically admitting it.
[Image: 34abae48e01499be7c6db5633c62941b.png]
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
Thanks for the report,

Firstly, I would like to point out that I was not trying to kill you which is why I only shot the wheels of the vehicle and you didn't die. You were driving erratically on the opposite side of the road turning into a blind corner which could have caused an accident which is why I reacted quickly. Secondly, you stole a car right in front of police officers and the owner which was a pretty stupid idea and failRP on your behalf. 

(I was not admitting to anything because I didn't do anything wrong)
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
"I was not trying to kill you which is why I only shot the wheels of the vehicle"
Is that why you shot me about 11 times

"You were driving erratically on the opposite side of the road turning into a blind corner which could have caused an accident which is why I reacted quickly"
You're literally only saying that because of the video, if i was erratically driving why would you shoot me anyway? Again it's not last resort.

Lastly, it didn't really seem like you cared that much...
Turn the volume up Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHdz4yuM...e=youtu.be
-Involved-

First of all, you stole a car right next to two police officers (one of which was me) and a citizen, that's probably not the best idea. Secondly, your driving could have caused a serious collision, clearly you were not in control of you vehicle - you were on the wrong side of the road and going towards a blind corner - if a car had turned that corner it may have resulted in death or serious injury. Finally, I'm not exactly sure what that last video proves, you said in all seriousness "I'll see you both on the forums" which makes anyone giggle a bit, of course it's hard to keep in character when someone says something funny like that, Emily was simply repeating what you said. Perhaps you should show the unedited video which shows you taking the entire situation out of character even though there was an admin (Awestruck) online, I also believe you insulted Emily and possibly me in OOC in the full video.

No one died in this situation, the action taken was in proportion to the situation, Emily made a split second choice to take you out before you harmed others. You were calmly arrested, no one harmed you once you stopped being a threat to life.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
(11-01-2018, 09:55 PM)Rookie (Isaac) Wrote: -Involved-

First of all, you stole a car right next to two police officers (one of which was me) and a citizen, that's probably not the best idea. Secondly, your driving could have caused a serious collision, clearly you were not in control of you vehicle - you were on the wrong side of the road and going towards a blind corner - if a car had turned that corner it may have resulted in death or serious injury. Finally, I'm not exactly sure what that last video proves, you said in all seriousness "I'll see you both on the forums" which makes anyone giggle a bit, of course it's hard to keep in character when someone says something funny like that, Emily was simply repeating what you said. Perhaps you should show the unedited video which shows you taking the entire situation out of character even though there was an admin (Awestruck) online, I also believe you insulted Emily and possibly me in OOC in the full video.

No one died in this situation, the action taken was in proportion to the situation, Emily made a split second choice to take you out before you harmed others. You were calmly arrested, no one harmed you once you stopped being a threat to life.

Yeah no one harmed mate only had 50 bullets laid into me and i was on 8 health or whatever it was.
Involved as I was the owner of the stolen vehicle

You did not die, as Emily explained she shot your tires but wheels are hard to hit so you took some damage.

And I'm pretty sure you cannot steal a vehicle/commit a crime in public, stated in rule 8.1
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(11-02-2018, 09:44 AM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Some what involved since im in the same group as him. I would like to say that shooting the tires doesn't change anything with dealing damage another reason for this is that the dodge charger has a guard for the tires also you didn't even command him to get out of the vehicle. 

And yes violence should be last option he didn't endanger directly you could've easily jumped into your car and started a prusuit.

you're in no way involved. Please stay on the sideline.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(11-02-2018, 10:24 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 09:44 AM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Some what involved since im in the same group as him. I would like to say that shooting the tires doesn't change anything with dealing damage another reason for this is that the dodge charger has a guard for the tires also you didn't even command him to get out of the vehicle. 

And yes violence should be last option he didn't endanger directly you could've easily jumped into your car and started a prusuit.

you're in no way involved. Please stay on the sideline.

He still had a good point though & it wasn't a public place it was at Grassy Fields.
Considering there was people there including police, it was very open and public, if people are there it means it’s public. You knew what you was getting yourself into by even pointing out there was police right infront of you in the video.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
There was no one around the car we made sure of that and the area was clear for us.