Report: Emily
Seriously? we were standing literally 10 metres away....
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
(11-02-2018, 01:03 PM)Haazey Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 10:24 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 09:44 AM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Some what involved since im in the same group as him. I would like to say that shooting the tires doesn't change anything with dealing damage another reason for this is that the dodge charger has a guard for the tires also you didn't even command him to get out of the vehicle. 

And yes violence should be last option he didn't endanger directly you could've easily jumped into your car and started a prusuit.

you're in no way involved. Please stay on the sideline.

He still had a good point though & it wasn't a public place it was at Grassy Fields.

1. Doesnt matter if he has a good point, he is not involved and should keep his mouth shut.

And

2. Like Emily said, it was very public, people were living there and you even were stupid enough to steal a vehicle near police. And yes violence should be the last option but I've said it earlier, the guns were aimed at the tires, not on you directly.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(11-02-2018, 04:54 PM)harbrow Wrote: There was no one around the car we made sure of that and the area was clear for us.

That’s bullshit but whatever, did you miss out the guy in the lab coat (me) who witnessed you robbing the vehicle?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(11-02-2018, 05:06 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 01:03 PM)Haazey Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 10:24 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 09:44 AM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Some what involved since im in the same group as him. I would like to say that shooting the tires doesn't change anything with dealing damage another reason for this is that the dodge charger has a guard for the tires also you didn't even command him to get out of the vehicle. 

And yes violence should be last option he didn't endanger directly you could've easily jumped into your car and started a prusuit.

you're in no way involved. Please stay on the sideline.

He still had a good point though & it wasn't a public place it was at Grassy Fields.

1. Doesnt matter if he has a good point, he is not involved and should keep his mouth shut.

And

2. Like Emily said, it was very public, people were living there and you even were stupid enough to steal a vehicle near police. And yes violence should be the last option but I've said it earlier, the guns were aimed at the tires, not on you directly.

1. I was in his Discord of the time of happening

2. It doesn't matter if it was public this PR is on Emily shooting Haazey not anything diffrent if you want to you can make a PR on Haazey for lockpicking car in public.

3. There is no damage diffrence between shooting the tires or shooting directly onto the driver, as said she could've easily prusuited him but she shot him (doesn't matter where she shot since there are no damage diffrences), such breaking the rule that states "Violence should always be last option."
Witness i was in discord with him as well
Dude please stop replying you’re not involved in any way
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
(11-02-2018, 05:16 PM)harbrow Wrote: Witness i was in discord with him as well

You and Schnitzelburger consider to read this.

Rules regarding PRs
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Emily Harbrow was in the Discord with me and Haazey.
(11-02-2018, 05:22 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Emily Harbrow was in the Discord with me and Haazey.

That doesn’t mean you’re involved you have to actually be in the game lmao
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
(11-02-2018, 05:23 PM)Emily Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 05:22 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Emily Harbrow was in the Discord with me and Haazey.

That doesn’t mean you’re involved you have to actually be in the game lmao

It doesn't matter right now, how about you defend yourself in the PR instead of changing the Subject and starting to argue about a completly diffrent thing.