No nut November
(11-14-2018, 08:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 08:36 PM)Nudelhollz Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 04:17 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 03:56 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 08:19 PM)Killroy Wrote: People like you lot make me understand why ISIS wants to kill us all. Paaathetic.

Cringe / Dead Meme + Autists who repeat the same shit over and over again = Worse than sex crimes.

Actually, it doesn't have anything to do with our memes.

The primary plan of action is the "forswearing of obligation". Thusly, fear based oppressors may allude to powers outside their ability to control, mitigating them of duty regarding their activities. 

Subsequent to announcing the establishing of another Caliphate in June 2014, one of ISIS's most senior authorities, Abu Muhammad al-Adnani proclaimed an obligatory pledge for every single overall Muslim to promise their outright faithfulness to the Caliph Ibrahim, pioneer of ISIS and since 2014 the head, or caliph, of the Islamic State. This implies, in actuality, that the ISIS control structure is a tyrant one in which the caliph holds add up to, overbearing control over his devotees. 

Second, ISIS fear based oppressors utilize "disavowal of damage" to legitimize brutality. This strategy of balance fixates on the damage or mischief associated with the reprobate demonstration. Any demonstrations of brutality harmed individuals, obviously, and it is difficult to deny the damage done by psychological oppressors to their unfortunate casualties. Yet, psychological oppressors may trust that their activities won't have results to themselves since their brutality will lead them to heaven, a superior world under the Islamic guideline of ISIS.

Dude

This is off-topic

Get a grip

I GOT WARNED BY GHOSTK1LL3R FOR POSTING SOMETHING IN OFF TOPIC THAT APPARENTLY WAS JUST TO GET HIGHER THREAD COUNT SO IDK IF THIS SECTION IS ALLOWED ANYTHING IF YOU GET WARNED FOR THAT

thanks for the heads up dood

although, posts in off-topic are not counted, so I don't see the issue (unless it is full spam).

WELL ACCORDING TO GHOSTKILLER IT IS COUNTED BECAUSE HE WARNED ME FOR 4 WEEKS AND IT STILL THERE
(11-14-2018, 03:56 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 08:19 PM)Killroy Wrote: People like you lot make me understand why ISIS wants to kill us all. Paaathetic.

Cringe / Dead Meme + Autists who repeat the same shit over and over again = Worse than sex crimes.

Actually, it doesn't have anything to do with our memes.

The primary plan of action is the "forswearing of obligation". Thusly, fear based oppressors may allude to powers outside their ability to control, mitigating them of duty regarding their activities. 

Subsequent to announcing the establishing of another Caliphate in June 2014, one of ISIS's most senior authorities, Abu Muhammad al-Adnani proclaimed an obligatory pledge for every single overall Muslim to promise their outright faithfulness to the Caliph Ibrahim, pioneer of ISIS and since 2014 the head, or caliph, of the Islamic State. This implies, in actuality, that the ISIS control structure is a tyrant one in which the caliph holds add up to, overbearing control over his devotees. 

Second, ISIS fear based oppressors utilize "disavowal of damage" to legitimize brutality. This strategy of balance fixates on the damage or mischief associated with the reprobate demonstration. Any demonstrations of brutality harmed individuals, obviously, and it is difficult to deny the damage done by psychological oppressors to their unfortunate casualties. Yet, psychological oppressors may trust that their activities won't have results to themselves since their brutality will lead them to heaven, a superior world under the Islamic guideline of ISIS.

Dude

This is off-topic

Get a grip

I GOT WARNED BY GHOSTK1LL3R FOR POSTING SOMETHING IN OFF TOPIC THAT APPARENTLY WAS JUST TO GET HIGHER THREAD COUNT SO IDK IF THIS SECTION IS ALLOWED ANYTHING IF YOU GET WARNED FOR THAT

although, posts in off-topic are not counted, so I don't see the issue (unless it is full spam).

WELL ACCORDING TO GHOSTKILLER IT IS COUNTED BECAUSE HE WARNED ME FOR 4 WEEKS AND IT STILL THERE
Too late I’ve just had a wank over my grandad
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 5 users Like Cox's post:
  • Weezy_, Exotic, James, Wolven, juicyorange
theres this lovely guy in my class who checks everyones browsing history every day, the man is dedicated
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Exotic
Please get back on topic! Stop replying to people like Nudelholz! or ME! Yeah! Me! Don't Rpply to this Post!
(11-14-2018, 08:47 PM)Nudelhollz Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 03:56 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

So contest the warning then @"Nudelhollz" 

@"GHOSTK1LL3R" Unwarn this man and offer your most sincere apologies for being yet another incompetent adm0n
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Wolven
(11-14-2018, 10:37 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: theres this lovely guy in my class who checks everyones browsing history every day, the man is dedicated

But who checks his
(11-15-2018, 06:38 AM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 10:37 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: theres this lovely guy in my class who checks everyones browsing history every day, the man is dedicated

But who checks his

i do
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck im allergic to nuts