Report: Rushi
Name of player: Rushi 

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:53357681

Time in GMT: 11:30 // 11:50

Server: V4B1

Summary: I was the president and Rushi was a police officer he made this seat that spun in nexus i asked him to remove it he wouldnt and then somthing happend and i got pushed into it and died and he was killing others too

Evidencehttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png
First of all,(not that important, but) you never told me to stop. I was trying to make a seat riding because everyone was boring, when i made it, i forgot to change the motor speed because it was way to high. The image are from the first seconds when i put it on. I then changed it back to a slower speed and i no collided. When i put it on, you were nearby so it killed you, and i am sorry for that, you can see everyone dead there because they jumped into that thing and killed them (they knew it was gonna kill them because it killed you).

I also wanna add something, you broke NLR there.
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
Yes i broke NLR to take SS
Look, my intention was to never kill anyone. I forgot that the motor was on max so that's why it killed you and the others. I probably already said this but i will say again, after that all of you died i no collided it so it didn't kill anyone else. Another thing, you probably knew perfectly that it could possible kill you so i don't know why you jumped into it.
Oh? New Signature

Should of checked before hand, Sorry
Never knew the motor was so high, i just forgot to check. Because last time i used it was for a rotating cage.
Oh? New Signature

i can confirm that he slowed down the motor, after the first person got killed. it was clearly a mistake
APPROVED & MOVED

Nexus lobby is not a place for spinning machines like these, in general, don't use machines like these excessively. However, a warning is more fitting in this case. Also, pay extra caution if you ever use motor tool with props. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]