Would you kindly...
...STOP THE BLOODY CONSOLE WARS? WOULD YOU KINDLY STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PS3/XBOX/PC/MAC? WOULD YOU KINDLY STOP HAVING A GO AT EACH OTHER OVER IT? WOULD YOU KINDLY GROW THE HELL UP? WOULD YOU KINDLY GET ON EITHER OF THEM AND ENJOY A GREAT GAME SUCH AS BIOSHOCK, WOULD YOU KINDLY? WOULD YOU KINDLY UNDERSTAND IT'S BRILLIANT ON ALL PLATFORMS, WOULD YOU KINDLY?
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Headster, Ms. Mudpie, Hightower
i own all consoles, so i dont have a reason to rage about which one is better
(dem caps faustie)

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Same as Nadrick, just not a Mac.

Otherwhise love it all since it help me do what i love to, GAMING!<3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
PC is best

Because you can keep upgrading the hardware and are not limited (Talking personal computer not windows)
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Azusa Nakano
Yeah, that's my opinion too GunFISH, but it doesn't warrant all the bloody arguments over the subject, I'm fine with xbox + ps3 too.

And there is no denying that a console is far superior to a PC when you have mates coming round in terms of local multiplayer.
Thats what Faustie talking about.Stop saying xx is the best...
Faustie...

The N-Gage is a damn phone. Obviously superior to all other consoles.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • Hightower
Whats an N-Gage? o.o
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • equal
I have all consols apart from mac and i personaly choose the PC and PS3 i absolutely hate people that argue over them at the end of the day, they eat CD's/DVD's the display something magical on the screen, makes you say "**** OFF YOU ****ING HACKER" and still makes you want to play on it
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

I honestly couldn't care about the console wars. I'm a loyal Xboxer sure, but I don't care about the PS3's blu-ray, free online. I will admit that I am jelly of some of it's exclusives though. (UNCHARTED FTW.)

The PS3 could be scientifically proven to be the best console, and still wouldn't switch consoles. I don't have anything against the PS3. I'm just happy with my Xbox.