lost 40k
i bought 40k worth of guns from sniper wolf and the server was bugged, when it was restared i didnt have the 40k or the guns. so could i be refunded or something please?
(10-10-2010, 05:27 PM)mushroom Wrote: i bought 40k worth of guns from sniper wolf and the server was bugged, when it was restared i didnt have the 40k or the guns. so could i be refunded or something please?

I'll back mushroom up and say, just before the crash, i sold him 10 AK's and a tranq sniper, like about 10 mins before it crashed.
Sniper should have your money and items in that case?
(10-10-2010, 05:44 PM)killjoy Wrote: Sniper should have your money and items in that case?

I agree, i should have either the money or the items - but as far as i can tell, I've got neither. I used the 40k he gave me to buy the guns - and then he had the guns, then it crashed.

*shrug* who knows.

Bear in mind - this happened before though - when it bugged out people lost their entire inventorys worth of stuff.
Well there was a little while earlier when the server had problem saving progresses. I lost 60K, but I suddenly had them back after joining the server about 3 more times a few days later.... Don't know if i had been given it by an admin, but i dont think so.
Explain what you mean by the server was bugged, if it was bugged you could not of even done any trades what so ever. Yes skaara I refunded you that's how you got your money back,
(10-11-2010, 06:48 AM)Fallen Wrote: Explain what you mean by the server was bugged, if it was bugged you could not of even done any trades what so ever. Yes skaara I refunded you that's how you got your money back,

It crashed, like it does, but then when it restarted we had the "Lua cache file is misconfigured" or whatever its called - we were all standing weird, no chat, no jobs, just being able to float about and punch. Then it restarted properly - and quite a few people had lost items apparently.
It should of reset
i have no idea why i havnt got the money or guns but could you check the logs to see that im not lieing?
i think that sniperwolf lost is tranq too?
The logs won't show anything now