survival horror games
wanted to ask if you guys play any survival horror games and if you do what is your favorite and why?. and for those that dont know survival horror games are games like resident evil.

Well my personal favorite survival horror games are the Silent Hill and i love that game series because of the chilling stories good gameplay and most of all the legendary music. im not kidding the music is really good currently using a song from SH1-4 as my ringtone its called your rain really good song.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I never much got into the genre, But I suppose I'll go with Amnesia or Dead Space.
i havent actully played amnesia or dead space yet might need to try them and see if they are any good. i usually dont play much newer game except if its from a genere that i know and like
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I might be a bit biased because I've only played Amnesia, but god damn that game was just awesome in every way, horrifyingly awesome. I can't count the times I screamed aloud in my dark room while playing it, but even so the I really enjoyed the depth of the story line throughout the game.

I'm in the middle of playing Penumbra right now, and the atmosphere there is just as good, if not better.
Let's see, I've got under my belt:

- Penumbra-series.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Silent Hill 1
- Resident Evil 2 (Does this count?)
- Haunting Ground
- Project Zero: Fatal Frame-series

Penumbra and Amnesia are good for that "lurking horror"-feeling.
Silent Hill 1 is macabre horror. ^^
Resident Evil 2 had an alright story and adventure.
Haunting Ground is an alright game with four different psychopaths after you.
Fatal Frame is downright anxiety, when all you have to defend against yourself against the vengeful spirits of the dead is a camera, and you actually have to wait for the damn things to get to a hugging-distance in order to harm then. Very nasty in 1st person.

I may want to get my hands on Forbidden Siren and Dead Space at some point.
Anyone ever play Painkiller, abosloutly beast game, scared the shit out of me when i was a sprog :3
I play Stalker I recommend it for gamers who want a good challengeCheese
I bought Dead space 2 from sale it was like 10 bucks and it was totally worth it!
I just fucking love that game and haves lots of good scares.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Serpent Lord
Dead Island without doubt. Killing zombies wearing holiday clothes and hawai stuff is just my thing. Who do you vodoo, bitch!
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • equal
The Dead Space Series Smile