Reason for servers being down.
(01-20-2012, 02:06 PM)axel Wrote: Anyone else experiencing constant lag on both servers after this? Not a lot, just enough to annoy you. Tounge

you will get lag, but its not enough to fully stop the server, in good news i found something Cheese

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Hmm we just haved to be patient, they will know if the server is down but its nice to have some information about it Smile

and if your a donator thats complaining about not getting what you payed for, the hole point of donating is for you to HELP the owner(s) run the server, they will respect you and its your choice wether to donate or not, you know the risks the server crashes alot or gets ddos'ed if your a donated i presume you have played on the server for some time, i think you would know.

[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

This lag is sorta annoying...
Only little while longer peeps, i promise Smile

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Wait so are the servers actually online? Because gametracker isn't showing any life.
(01-20-2012, 04:00 PM)SnowMan Wrote: Wait so are the servers actually online? Because gametracker isn't showing any life.

they are set for online, BUT the ddos clogs the network, so they appear offline and will reject most connection attempts.

(01-20-2012, 04:01 PM)nadrick Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 04:00 PM)SnowMan Wrote: Wait so are the servers actually online? Because gametracker isn't showing any life.

they are set for online, BUT the ddos clogs the network, so they appear offline and will reject most connection attempts.

Lol I bet whoever is DDoS'ing the server feels as big as Anonymous.

If i was rich i would pay for the Cisco or whatever.

But im not.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
So the server is back?
Servers is back up now as you probably all can see.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]