Report: == salty ==
Rainbow 
Name of player: == salty ==

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119291268

Time in GMT: 2018.10.06 - 12.46.54

Server: V4B1

Summary: Goes out without a gun in a raid to bait me so his buddies can kill me.

Evidence:
Good Afternoon, Cassie.

As you can see, my members of the Cold Blooded were already in an initiated raid that you caused by killing one of our members. FearRP was off due to me already being shot and I'm going to disregard my comment in my video as it's completely irrelevant in my POV.

May I ask how can someone may raid bait if there's already a shooting at their base?

Have a good night.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
By rushing into the shooter without your gun out you (salty) broke FearRP. That said, a normal person would have feared for his life seeing people exchange fire. You should have instead gone behind cover, equipped your gun( pull the gun from the back in this case), and then rush into the attacker. Running into an active shooter without your gun out is risky, you are defenseless, and can't fight.
I also like to add that by "baiting" I mean not raid baiting no, but using yourself as a body shield since I can't shoot an unarmed person

Sorry for not making that clear.
(10-11-2018, 09:46 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote: By rushing into the shooter without your gun out you (salty) broke FearRP. That said, a normal person would have feared for his life seeing people exchange fire. You should have instead gone behind cover, equipped your gun( pull the gun from the back in this case), and then rush into the attacker. Running into an active shooter without your gun out is risky, you are defenseless, and can't fight.

As I've already explained, FearRP was off because I was shot and I only went up to you for like a split second before you attempted to  tase me. I was not using myself as a human shield how would you understand what I was doing?
If I approach you unarmed, you are allowed to tase me. I took my gun out on the last second which might be why it didn't work or something.
Shots fired or not, you do not rush unarmed into an active shoot out, weither it was a raid on your group or not it's irrelevant. Example, you are held under gun point and FearRP applied, when shots begin firing, you can then run away or if you had a gun on your back you can pull it out. You are not allowed to go into the face of the shooter unarmed trying to get yourself killed. You instead should try to fight back. Which clearly in the video shows that you are not fighting back. You are mindlessly running into the cross fire unarmed. You were not even outside the base from what the video shows, you ran outside unarmed into a shootout.
(10-11-2018, 10:28 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: If I approach you unarmed, you are allowed to tase me. I took my gun out on the last second which might be why it didn't work or something.

This is the point you are missing, you approached me unarmed like you said. You are not allowed to approach shooters unarmed.
There wasn't an crossfire except for that one person pretty much who was behind the car. I think I chose the more peaceful approach rather then firing at you straight away, you also then shot me as I approached you and then tried tasing me so I don't see any FearRP being broken, mate. If I was under 'critical danger' by one cop then I would've taken a gun out beforehand but I believed there was nothing wrong to see what the commotion was all about.

I was not trying to get killed as I was trying to negotiate and just saw you with your gun welding it towards my face so you had a chance to detain me but you didn't.
(10-11-2018, 10:48 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 10:28 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: If I approach you unarmed, you are allowed to tase me. I took my gun out on the last second which might be why it didn't work or something.

This is the point you are missing, you approached me unarmed like you said. You are not allowed to approach shooters unarmed.

I was shot so FearRP is technically off and since I saw your car I decided to negotiate which there's nothing wrong with. What if I was surrendering and just wanted to be peaceful? "Oh I got a bang on idea, I'm gonna PR him".