Passive Night (Halloween)
(10-06-2018, 07:20 PM)Mlem Wrote: wait so like are we just walking around knocking peoples houses and saying "Trick or Treat!" and hoping they give us food.

or point a gun at them and ask for money either way is pretty cool
You should play scary songs with your guitar
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
(10-06-2018, 09:26 PM)Pollux Wrote: I think partly why PassiveRP night was so successful is that it forced a weapons blacklist for everyone for the duration of the event. This is no different as bases aren't allowed in the city anyway. It also raises concern for if people run into the city to be immune to AggRP after instigating something.

Also regarding president and raising the government. What would happen if he went 40% tax.

I completely agree, I think it should be entirely passive.
Perhaps if the team could clarify on some finer points like government raids and being immune if you go into the city, that would clear things up
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Pollux
(10-07-2018, 10:10 AM)Alertecobra27 Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 07:20 PM)Mlem Wrote: wait so like are we just walking around knocking peoples houses and saying "Trick or Treat!" and hoping they give us food.

or point a gun at them and ask for money either way is pretty cool
You should play scary songs with your guitar
i dont really know any Scary Songs on Guitar, but you really need to get your Drumkit fixed and idk why Horsley is offline for 6 days now
The following 1 user Likes SabreShibe's post:
  • Jessixa
Real doot hours who up
Good points raised by all. Precautions will be taken to ensure that the President does not abuse their power by basing inside the city with 40%, etc.

In terms of forcing passive mode on all because the previous nights were so successful, there's no saying whether or not this type of take on a passive night will be successful or unsuccessful because it's never been done. If it poses to be a problem on the night then perhaps passive mode will be instated. The server rules are still the same outside the city, meaning if anyone does chose to build something outside the city there's not going to be a full out purge.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Jessixa
(10-07-2018, 08:18 AM)Marty Wrote: Lol Halloween should 100% be a purge night.

+support
Is in-depth analRP allowed Divey? Me and lordofthesilver want to ERP on the night.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
Have fun everyone attending!
It's great to see Passive Nights coming back. I might make an appearance if I'm not too busy!
I'll mark it down in my calendar. Let's get spooky.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 2 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Divey, Avgar