[PR] £10 Cro, Racism in OOC
Name of player:  £10 Cro

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:441811204

Time in GMT: 14:00

Server: V4B1

Summary: Was arrested for having illegal weaponry (as seen by the SRU sergeant) and bugged out while being arrested. Due to this he had to be transported to jails where he was profoundly screaming ' n1gger, n1gger, n1gger x100'  at me and other officers. 

Its clear that this was OOC since you can also hear him say ' you are not corrupt' & ' you are going to get banned'.
Even IF you want to argue this is IC it was excessive and had no RP value whatsover, just the Cro steaming off his frustration.

Evidence

Your evidence does not work.
(10-03-2018, 08:13 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Your evidence does not work.

Its being uploaded. It will work in 20 minutes. 
Im sure you'll recognize the situation im describing above, right?
Next time dont falsely arrest me while not corrupt and I wont be calling anyone the n-word
(10-03-2018, 08:18 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Next time dont falsely arrest me while not corrupt and I wont be calling anyone the n-word

There were multiple accounts on the scene (the SRU sergeant AND another officer) who both claimed theyve seen you with illegal weaponry. Thats reason enough to be arrested. I didnt have 'corrupt' in my jobname because i was not corrupt in any way, the arrest was completely valid. 

If anything you should be angry on the witnisses since they are the ones who got you arrested, i was merely moving you to the jails.
(10-03-2018, 08:18 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Next time dont falsely arrest me while not corrupt and I wont be calling anyone the n-word

I saw you walking through the tunnel with a weapon on your back and called for backup then. Nobody needs to be corrupt to arrest you then.
Stop lying in the courthouse btw
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
I love the way you cut out the parts where this "OOC Racism" is put into context.
(10-04-2018, 03:41 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: I love the way you cut out the parts where this "OOC Racism" is put into context.

Please, enlighthen me where i cut out some parts? Where did you say something that justifies this excellent RP? Also, i like how youve only come up with this now after already saying 'next time dont falsely arrest me and i wont say the N word', clearly showing these were OOC comments.
--| Approved |--

It is clear that towards the end of the situation it got heated out of character however it does not mean £10 Cro can use language like that to insult people
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<