PR baskinger
poasting for enzyme

Name of player: [FL:RP] Baskingner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63153822

Time in GMT:  16:00

Server: v4b1

Summary: He used lethal force when there was no danger to anyone. Violence should always be the last option.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFdiplMV-5o&feature=youtu.be
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Finally Enzyme posting a PR.

You know very well that this was a last option. You cut the first part where you drove over multiple citizens out and are acting all innocent when you are clearly assisting this man in an escape.

As a little bit of context. The guy Enzyme was driving was reported to have attacked an officer and was nearly apprehended by a collegue as seen in the video. We nearly had him in tazing range when Enzyme comes in (with the citizen job, something that isnt allowed unless you have a RP reason, one im curious to hear from Enzyme) and ' rescues' this person. He pushed my car into the tree damaging it under 20%, leaving me no other option then to disable the vehicle. You rammed my car into a tree on purpose, was clearly not going to stop and was transporting a dangerous & wanted man, in my books thats more then reason enough to shoot your car.

Dont bother deleting this video from your account by the way, ive already downloaded it.
Posting for my dog E
You fucked up Baskingner. Lying in the courthouse, good job.
You said that I killed multiple people, I didn't. I have uploaded the whole video starting where I died, and you can't see me killing anyone.

I never pushed your car into a tree, you pushed mine off the road lmao. And a dangerous wanted man? Oh yeah he is so dangerous with his fists...

I'm not bothered by you downloading the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJtoOC3i...e=youtu.be
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Your story doesnt add up Enzyme, i wasnt talking about you, but about the guy you were helping escape. Besides, and the logs can be checked for that, there are plenty of reports about you crashing and driving around like a madman in /radio AND /request. This car, your white truck and, i believe, a ferrari are constantly mentioned there.

An officer was already in persuit with a man and called for backup at the 2nd tunnel near the city because he was likely to be armed. The second i arrive to the suspect you pick him up, knowing he was about to be arrested, and drive off. Youre not responding to ELS lights and keep refusing to stop, when i attempt to drive you off the road my car crashes against a tree and due to that i cant continue the persuit. You have a dangerous suspect on board and the only way he can be arrested is by disabling your vehicle.

Violence was the last option here and it was due to your actions, next time dont involve yourself in this sort of situations if you want to avoid it. What was your reason to pick this guy up as a citizen anyway?
--| Approved |--

After seeing the evidence there is no indication that what Enzyme did warranted you to shot at his vehicle. Remember violence should always be the last option.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<