PR : Enzyme
(10-03-2018, 05:35 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Posting on behalf of Enzyme

It wasn't me driving the druck. My truck had been stolen and the guy who stole it drove around the map ramming people. I don't know his name.

Requesting that an administrator checks todays logs to verify his story, as i can tell its a complete lie.
Enzyme is already banned due to lies in the courthouse, i guess he has nothing to lose anymore.
(10-03-2018, 05:35 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Posting on behalf of Enzyme

It wasn't me driving the druck. My truck had been stolen and the guy who stole it drove around the map ramming people. I don't know his name.

" wasn't me " is the only chauffeur and also as seen in the video driving the vehicle 

[Image: ED2ZNnc.png] literally the default clothes of chauffeurs

EDIT: Please just stop the lying and admit to it.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
I also have footage and screenshot of the job title. He does it all the time.

And he is obviously lying as in my videos you can see the chauffeur playermodel as well.
This screenshot shows him driving straight at my car. On the wrong side of the road.

[Image: Screenshot_21.png]

[This is from a video. I can post the video but it was just easier to post the picture]
--| Approved |--

More evidence was sent privately showing that in the occasion the driver of the vehicle was Enzyme. Therefore he has been found infringing access to his Truck and using it as a 'Demolishing Derby Vehicle'.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<