Ragdoll Signature & Remake
Photo 
When it comes to Gmod ragdoll posing, what's the first thing that comes to your mind ?
Just a newbie posing stupid poses on a ragdoll …… sounds kinda….boring ...right ? 

I've been doing ragdoll poses since I came to fearless with many people who inspired me to do something new and something that I never done before . 
It does take a lot of patience to do the poses & the faces , with the eyes and also checking if the model itself can be posable 

other than just posing, I would usually make signature with ragdolls , don't know what I meant by that ? see it yourself Cheese

Wolven 
[Image: IMG_20180926_203156.jpg]

@"Sparx" 

[Image: IMG_20180926_203144.jpg]

@"violet.de.kittie" 

[Image: IMG_20180926_203058.jpg]

Forgee 

[Image: IMG_20180926_203132.jpg]

Lesanka 

[Image: IMG_20180926_203119.jpg]

Recently , Lesanka shared her artwork to the community and I though it would be very cool to remake a few of it . 
Here's the different between the Gmod version & her drawing version 

[Image: IMG_20180926_203225.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180926_203246.jpg]

It's not very easy to do the faces or the poses , it depends on the patience you have ( I have very little patience so 80% of the time when i'm doing, I get super trigger ) 

The face posing is what I faces the most, some models like Lana & Samantha model's faces can't be posable , you cannot open their mouths, give them a smile, make them look sad, it's impossible , only rolling their eyes to any direction
To be honest, it's fun to do something like this and if you got any request for me ( example Robbing , Celebrity Poses , Santini Mafia or More ) I would love to do it as it entertains me a lot whenever i'm bored or just have nothing to do . 

You will see more Ragdoll Poses in the future or ragdoll signature 

I'm very proud of the work I did , it's something that entertains me whenever i'm bored or sad . 
and it's something new on what I usually do . 

I hope you like my work and share your ragdoll poses here today , I would love to see it Cheese
Later !

no ragdolls were harmed while writing this thread
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 4 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie, Wolven, Lesanka, DVN
I LOVE that mechanic Girl tho..Love Nice work Jessica..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
The following 1 user Likes Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • Jessixa
They look very nice. Thank you for putting the effort into making me one, means a lot Cheese
Wolven

Doing the shizzle with the characters 10/10 great job. But photoshopping might needs some more practise imo, since the forum already has a white backround you should just make it a .png file. 

And have you tried another style than the emoji's and gradient? Take this advice, or not but like I said, your posing with ragdolls is a great job!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Wolven, Jessixa
(09-26-2018, 04:11 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Doing the shizzle with the characters 10/10 great job. But photoshopping might needs some more practise imo, since the forum already has a white backround you should just make it a .png file. 

And have you tried another style than the emoji's and gradient? Take this advice, or not but like I said, your posing with ragdolls is a great job!

I do not know how to use photoshoot ,well I'm a slow learner so lord forgive me . 

If you look at Lesanka's Character model,  it took me two days to finish it 
Beside this, I have exams to focus on so that why it took me two days to finish but it is worth it 

I'm happy how it turns out , there are a few more that I would love to show you, and I'm planning to may e have an animated signature but probably have wait until I'm in college which is next year.  As I've recently been accepted on the visual communication course

Still got the second interview to go for drawing test to make sure I'm not colour blind.
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Weezy_
(09-27-2018, 04:12 AM)Jessixa Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 04:11 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Doing the shizzle with the characters 10/10 great job. But photoshopping might needs some more practise imo, since the forum already has a white backround you should just make it a .png file. 

I do not know how to use photoshoot ,well I'm a slow learner so lord forgive me . 

If you look at Lesanka's Character model,  it took me two days to finish it 
Beside this, I have exams to focus on so that why it took me two days to finish but it is worth it 

I'm happy how it turns out , there are a few more that I would love to show you, and I'm planning to may e have an animated signature but probably have wait until I'm in college which is next year.  As I've recently been accepted on the visual communication course

Still got the second interview to go for drawing test to make sure I'm not colour blind.

Learning is the key, just watch tutorials if you want to improve! Best of luck with school
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Jessixa, Wolven
I don't think much of ragdoll poses.

They mostly just look cringy and not well done.
What is much better but a little bit more difficult in my oppinion is SFM.
Nothing related to ragdolls 
I'll be having my second interview to my course which I've been accepted called Visual Communication
I want to know what you guys think about this sketches

[Image: IMG_20180928_163803.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180928_163730_956.jpg]

[Image: IMG20180929174438.jpg]

Be Honest BTW 
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Weezy_
Really cool work and great sketches Jessica, I'd love a signature!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Jessixa
Not ragdoll signature today 
I want to show you something very cool and exciting 
As I've said before, I've been doing ragdolls poses since I came to fearless  to roleplay with a few people who inspired me 

These girls weren't added by James To be seduce with their sexy looks
They are here for a living in Evocity 
And also Esme Bones made some appearance 
Here are their everyday life 

[Image: IMG_20181005_002631.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20181005_002621.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20181005_002651.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20181005_002641.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20181005_002700.jpg]

Hope you enjoy them  Smile