Player Report - Rims, Zulu and Blue
(09-25-2018, 08:41 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: Didn't you run back to the Little Village after you died to check names? Isn't that NLR breaking?

As from my perspective all I knew was two armed rebels where running towards the house I was in, I shot at you and ran away.

I didn't save a replay of the incident, or else I woulda spanked this dumb-dumb with NLR breaking. :^)

EDIT: Bye Cro. I'll take up the mantle as PR Patrol while you're gone.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Hello £10 Cro,

As I am a target of this PR I feel as though it is intentional that you may want me to reply as well as the others. I concur with the other points made by my acquaintances and I do see where you are coming from on your points that you have made in your post against us. However in your video evidence I fail to see your points being made. As I noticed in your evidence you did not include the part where you both might I add playing rebels in a passive RP which is a little odd both pull out large weaponry and rush an unarmed person as if to either threaten, hostage or maybe even kill I don't see how you can expect to get a different reaction from people who are CLAN MATES and FRIENDS with the person. It tends to be the reaction a human being who is armed would give if an adversary were to rush their acquaintance who is unarmed. In the footage you show yourself and friend running towards blue with weapons drawn when blue did not show any signs of hostility but walked into a public place unarmed.

Thank you for reading,

Zulu
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(09-25-2018, 08:28 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: I think your confused, We didnt engage, You shot before a command was even given! A secret room is not reason to raid!

Hello £10 Cro

I don't think you understand humans properly, when someone sees their friends being rushed by people with assault rifles and they themselves are armed, wouldn't it be instinct to protect them? I also fail to understand how your friend would know if one of us had an AK when we were all hidden or had concealed weaponry. As we communicated i can confirm I did have a famas before approaching but blue helpfully told me to switch to something hidden this was the loadout:

blue: Kevlar and a TMP maybe more items.
Awestruck: A concealed weapon possibly a UMP as he likes it and Kevlar which I know as I provided the Kevlar to him maybe more items though
Zulu: TMP provided by blue, Kevlar and a Keypad Cracker.
Rims: At the beginning a concealed weapon of  sorts but while hidden meaning you couldn't see him he had an AWP out, I assume Kevlar was also equipped.

On this basis your friend is lying or as nice as I can put it; blind.

Not one of us had weaponry on our backs showing potential hostility yet you still rushed towards blue while in a 'Passive RP'. This means that you were just saying it was a passive RP so we wouldn't come back and attack you, not raid you attack you. So in this circumstance you've either lied or forgotten what Passive RP is.

Thank you for reading,

Zulu
You litterally admitted to  shoting me because I was a rebel and was armed. You guys engaged first and raided me. Also we knew you were not unarmed hence we pulled wepaons in Fear of a mugging etc. https://plays.tv/video/5baa977348ffd0c5a0/he-had-an-ak
I understand that it may have looked like we were gonna kill him but we did not yet engage on you, It would be fine if we did. I know its instinct to defend your fellow team, but we did not engage yet, Because we run at u with guns dosnt mean we are a direct threat and rule 3.1a was broken. You could of easily said u had snipers watching us Etc. and worked out a peaceful solution. As you did later on in the day when a rebel raided you so you came to speak with me as I was the leader!

Also- Rims- Quit with the jokes, we all know after I win this PR I will be the Forum King
(09-26-2018, 10:30 AM)£10 Cro Wrote: You litterally admitted to  shoting me because I was a rebel and was armed. You guys engaged first and raided me. Also we knew you were not unarmed hence we pulled wepaons in Fear of a mugging etc. https://plays.tv/video/5baa977348ffd0c5a0/he-had-an-ak
I understand that it may have looked like we were gonna kill him but we did not yet engage on you, It would be fine if we did. I know its instinct to defend your fellow team, but we did not engage yet, Because we run at u with guns dosnt mean we are a direct threat and rule 3.1a was broken. You could of easily said u had snipers watching us Etc. and worked out a peaceful solution. As you did later on in the day when a rebel raided you so you came to speak with me as I was the leader!

Also- Rims- Quit with the jokes, we all know after I win this PR I will be the Forum King

You are making it sound like we engaged you people and shot you instantly unprovoked, this is an obvious lie. Even in the video it shows you and your friend, armed, running into the building I was hiding in. There was no reason to think we were armed. 

As a person cornered in a house as two mildly armed Rebels run in I would consider it a pretty large threat, even bigger so as you told me to put up my hands before rushing into the house.
You cant shoot us for being armed and movinmg towards you, this is the smae with the cops. As I said and showed proof of, our my friend saw you with A GUN so you provoked us! So quit lying Zero TM. As we did not shoot or mug you or anything like that, you cant just hoot us. That is a breach of rule 3.1a
(09-26-2018, 11:27 AM)£10 Cro Wrote: You cant shoot us for being armed and movinmg towards you, this is the smae with the cops. As I said and showed proof of, our my friend saw you with A GUN so you provoked us! So quit lying Zero TM. As we did not shoot or mug you or anything like that, you cant just hoot us. That is a breach of rule 3.1a

All of us had concealed weapons. You weren't just "moving towards" me. You were running into the house I was in armed, telling me to put me to put my hands up. All of us had concealed guns, and no AK's. I have no clue where your friend saw a gun.
(09-26-2018, 10:30 AM)£10 Cro Wrote: You litterally admitted to  shoting me because I was a rebel and was armed. You guys engaged first and raided me. Also we knew you were not unarmed hence we pulled wepaons in Fear of a mugging etc. https://plays.tv/video/5baa977348ffd0c5a0/he-had-an-ak

Hello £10 Cro

I don't believe you noticed in your own recording that you made the first move and initiated on us?

We were walking in a public area until you pulled out a gun in a passive RP and shouted hands up, we opened fire as blue informed us of your hostility.

Also quit it with the king of the forums gag, posting the most PRs won't extend your lower body parts

Finally the point you just attempted to make about our trying to raid you? We never tried to raid you until we were sure that you did infact pose a threat to us and of had contraband inside your base.

Thanks for reading,

Zulu

The more you post, the more you show just how bullshit this entire PR is. lmfaoo I love this.

"You guys engaged first and raided me."

I've literally demonstrated what the word "raid" means definitionally, and yet you're still throwing it around. I know you're dumb, but I can't tell if you actually believe 2 people shooting guns at eachother is "raiding", regardless of circumstances or location. You're simply categorically wrong here. It's not up for interpretation, you are objectively incorrect in this being a "raid". You left your house to kill Blue in a house that nobody owned. If you had stayed in your house and we tried breaking in to kill you/steal from you,
T h e n   t h a t   w o u l d   b e   a   r a i d.

"but we did not yet engage on you"

So you don't even deny that you put on assault rifles, and sprinted at my friend to kill him? You're admitting (You also use this phrase in your own video, thanks for that) that you hadn't "YET" engaged (You use the word "shot" in your video. "We didn't even shoot yet")

So you're proving that we were completely justified in neutralizing you before you had a chance to kill Blue. Thank you, sir. You made this a lot easier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Also we knew you were not unarmed hence we pulled wepaons in Fear of a mugging etc. https://plays.tv/video/5baa977348ffd0c5a0/he-had-an-ak"

Rewatch this video. 
"This guy has a fucking AK!..... I'm pretty sure."
No. You didn't "know" we were armed. The person saying we had an AK is just wrong, and as we've told you; NOBODY HAD UNCONCEALED WEAPONS. (Except me, you never found me. I had an AWP.) The person calling that out doesn't even sound positive, and yet you use that as the auspice to put on AR's and rush us. Incredible.

Also, if you were afraid of being mugged, why would you run AT the person that you're afraid is gonna mug you? lmfao 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Because we run at u with guns dosnt mean we are a direct threat and rule 3.1a was broken"

Aside from this sentence sounding so oxymoronic and stupid, I actually believe you're dumb enough to not see the irony here...

Look back at my first reply on my thread, You know, the one where I give you a list of other things you could have done if you were a "passiveRP"??? Call the cops? Go inside your homes and lock the door??? Ask us why we're there without holding AR's in your hands!!?!?!  

NOPE. You put on Assault Rifles and rush at us, as a first reaction, you admit that you were going to engage us. So it sounds like you're admitting that you were gonna take Rule 3.1a and shove it up your stupid ass, huh? lmfao nice try buddy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You could of easily said u had snipers watching us Etc. and worked out a peaceful solution."

Lying in the courthouse. You never gave Blue a chance to speak to you, because you sprinted over and started yelling "HANDS UP HANDS UP HANDS UP HANDS UP" Which completely contradicts your previous statement about how much you cherish 3.1a. At this point, it has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt that you were going to kill him/hostage if we hadn't prevented that. 

It almost sounds like you were gonna use violence as your first reaction.... Thinking

Alright i'm done. I've comprehensively demonstrated how every single point you hold on this situation is objectively false. I feel that it is very easy to see just how inept this child is.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Oh so blue informed you of my hostility while his charecter was "sleeping" in game? seems like meta to me. The fact taht you killed me and initied first, then entered my house means you raided me!