[VIDEO] FL:RP C63 AMG VIDEO
C63 AMG MUSIC VIDEO.

The C63 AMG is a fresh vehicle to roll down the streets of EvoCity, and my god is it beutiful. The brutal sound and the awesome looks of it makes it a truly wonderful car. The AMG badge combined with the looks of the car gives me some kind of mafia vibe to it all which makes me smile everytime i see one rolling down the streets.

After i started driving i realized it could be a cool project to make a sort of video out of it, and thats exactly what i did. I sat down, downloaded Sony Vegas Pro and adobe after effects which are softwares that are very unfamilliar to me. To be completely honest i was not confident at all that it was gonna turn out as good as i think it did. 

After lots of trials and errors i finally completed the video even tho there is alot that could be better in both editing and the clips themselves i just couldnt be bothered to fix it, as ive already spent 3 days on this crap - Perks of 0 skill and knowledge in editing.

I really hope you guys will enjoy this video half as much as i enjoyed making it, cuz it was a blast for me, i truly enjoyed making this, and possibly i'll make something else in the future and hope that i get better and better as i try!

Please leave a comment with some feedback! im really interessted in hearing your thoughts on the video, what could be improved, what is good, what is bad - Anything!

-TONY 'FUCKING' MONTANA.
Really good video, would be cool if videos like these are added to vehicle release showcases when new vehicles are added.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Montana
That's amazing! Good work, it looks super good. I'll share this with the team on discord, it's amazing when someone makes something cool out of the stuff we add :p

I'll move this to the correct place in discussions, as it'll likely get buried in off-topic.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
This is sick, teach me ;-;
Wolven

Is really good man. Really creative.

Only thing I'd maybe change is the hold frame of the logo at the end, maybe goes on for a little too long. Apart from that is awesome.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
The following 1 user Likes SJ.'s post:
  • Montana
I love it!!!
That's amazing! I especially loved the transitions. It's an amazing car in the game and in real life too Smile.

Would love to see more of these videos, this one was great.
Great stuff. Keep it up.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
This is crazy, really good work Montana.

Did you get inspiration from these type of videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQcB8QpjfSo

If so it's honestly such a good FL version, well done man.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Pollux, Weezy_
Looks really good, gonna have to put a hole in my fortune for this one day
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]