press f to pay respects
Quote:Hi James,

I regret to inform you, that we - within the team - have decided to remove your vet tag.

We believe that your attitude lately have been unacceptable, and nothing that we wish FearlessRP to be linked with. This includes harassment of users, general bad behaviour, accusations of users being "Jew haters" recent punishment recieved, an obsesion with Hitler and in general the way your dev time ended.

I would also like to say, that even though your tag is removed, we highly appreciate all the work and efforts that you put into Fearless as a developer. You did for sure do a good job.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
[Image: BsUO1MT.gif]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Emil
warned ye
hillary clinton did this
The following 5 users Like Emil's post:
  • DramaLlama, James, juicyorange, Jesse, Eclipze
(09-16-2018, 03:52 PM)James Wrote:

I regret to inform you, that we - within the team - have decided to remove your vet tag.

We believe that your attitude lately have been unacceptable, and nothing that we wish FearlessRP to be linked with. This includes harassment of users, general bad behaviour, accusations of users being "Jew haters" recent punishment recieved, an obsesion with Hitler and in general the way your dev time ended.

I would also like to say, that even though your tag is removed, we highly appreciate all the work and efforts that you put into Fearless as a developer. You did for sure do a good job.

F
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes DramaLlama's post:
  • James
i mean its not unexpected that you lost veteran
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Pollux
(09-16-2018, 06:03 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: i mean its not unexpected that you lost veteran

never said it was
jokes on the staff team though

i've contacted allah and divine intervention is going to curse them with 10 years of bad luck
The following 6 users Like James's post:
  • Emil, Random, MasterNoda, Grape, Nuka, Grunt
(09-16-2018, 03:52 PM)James Wrote:

F
(09-16-2018, 06:30 PM)James Wrote: jokes on the staff team though

i've contacted allah and divine intervention is going to curse them with 10 years of bad luck

alhamdulillah

F
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • James