Forums SteamID on Forum Profile
Title: SteamID on Forum Profile

Suggestion: When viewing profile, there is a little section which displays steamID. This cannot be turned of by the user, it's a standard profile thing.

Why?: Easier to locate players SteamID's. I know we have a system where you can type the players name in, however this does not always result in success.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Jeffrey, Lewwings
+Support would make PR's much easier for members of PR Patrol
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 2 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • Lewwings, Weezy_
+ SUPPORT

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I don't see the absolute need for it as I've always had no trouble finding a player's Steam ID with our current system while making PRs but if someone has a popular name that has been used several times before I can see how this could clear up some confusion so I guess +Support
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
-support has the potential to increase the number of people wrongly added to a pr.

Players should aim to gather the steamID from the server to ensure they attach the correct steamID.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I don't get it, isn't this already a thing?

I can see steamIDs on everyones forum profile?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-17-2018, 08:44 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: -support has the potential to increase the number of people wrongly added to a pr.

Players should aim to gather the steamID from the server to ensure they attach the correct steamID.

There is already a thing which allows players to locate steamID's, but in certain situations this would be easier. Really don't see how this would increase wrongly PR'd players lol, either way they'll get denied if wrongly reported. 

(09-18-2018, 11:01 AM)Pollux Wrote: I don't get it, isn't this already a thing?

I am using Fearless 2017. Maybe it's a theme? I don't think so... unless I am looking in the wrong place... or maybe because you are leaking!!11!1 But if this is the case, and us players don't have access I don't see why we shouldn't.
(09-18-2018, 03:47 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 08:44 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: -support has the potential to increase the number of people wrongly added to a pr.

There is already a thing which allows players to locate steamID's, but in certain situations this would be easier. Really don't see how this would increase wrongly PR'd players lol, either way they'll get denied if wrongly reported. 

(09-18-2018, 11:01 AM)Pollux Wrote: I don't get it, isn't this already a thing?

I am using Fearless 2017. Maybe it's a theme? I don't think so... unless I am looking in the wrong place... or maybe because you are leaking!!11!1 But if this is the case, and us players don't have access I don't see why we shouldn't.

I'm pretty sure I remember it being a thing before I got dev, if it's actually restricted to us then I don't see any reason to keep it that way. It means it should be pretty easy to implement.

+support
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support
+support