Un-banned props
[Image: Fealess_Dev_3.png]

Un-banned Props!

[Image: Fqg1rgy.png]

Hello everyone!

Today we are happy to announce that we have gone through the props that have been banned for years and reevaluated which ones are safe to use by our player base!

The decision making based on what is safe to un-ban and what is not was sought by the height/width of a prop, the weight of a prop (can it prop kill someone?) and other effects it may have, such as those with an explosive nature.

The newly un-banned props will come with an 100 hour limit, as some are still not safe to use for everybody, but offer too much role play potential to stay banned.

Here is Lesanka's spawnlist with a new category for the un-banned props:
How to install:
1.) If you wish, backup this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist.
2.) Delete all the contents of the spawnlist folder.
3.) Replace the contents of the spawnlist folder with the contents of the folder you have downloaded from Dropbox.
4.) Restart Gmod or type spawnmenu_reload in console.

5.) Enjoy the spawnlist!

We hope we can trust you with the new props and we hope you enjoy them!

Credit:

Arny - Un-banning the props
Divey, Janzo & Sparx - Going through the list of banned props and organising what should be un-banned and what should stay banned
Awestruck, DVN, Pollux, Joe Joe & TheSiphon - Double checking the list to see if any changes should be made.
Nice stuff coming from the staff/development teams here. If I ever feel like coming on, I'll play around with these props. Cheers!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

noice
Making a list wouldve been nice but nice to see them back
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(09-11-2018, 05:38 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Making a list wouldve been nice but nice to see them back

The spawnlist has them in.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Weezy_, Jessixa
Now i can use the Bus Stop as Bus Driver :3
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Thank you Arny, very cool!
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
You've read my mind!
Will come in handy Smile
Finally, I can use that fence.
[Image: 3SGm.gif]