PR Ausverkauft
Name of player: →Ausverkauft←

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30982302

Time in GMT: 15:55/15:56

Server: V4B1

Summary: Ausverkauft Intentionally hit me with his vehicle with no apparant reason as the job "Delivery Driver" while I was in a pursuit of a Yellow Lamborghini

Evidence:

-- Video Evidence --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xes7wLrd...e=youtu.be

As you can see in the video, I was chasing a Yellow Lamborghini that entered the Industrial area, I got out of my car to spike strip it. At that moment you see the player in question, Ausverkauft, standing at the MTL Cargo Dealer with his White Van. After I place my Spike Strip he comes speeding at me, with no intention to stop even when I pulled a gun and he saw the blockade. Intentionally rammed into me and then proceeded to run off saying something along the lines of "Fuck it" (You can make out what it says yourself in the video)

I then asked him in OOC why he intentionally CDMed and he responded with the following:

[Image: ctLpFnP.png]

He claims I was chasing him, when no cop was ever after him and I never even showed any intention of chasing him. I was never driving after him nor was any other cop (@KA34 did say over the radio that he was pursuing a "White vehicle" But later confirmed this was a White Supra) and then right after claiming we were "in a chase" even though he was standing stationary at the Cargo Dealer he proceeds to say "You get out and I drive you over" - basically admitting to intentionally hitting me.

This was his job title at the time of the incident:

[Image: 6ArzUHt.jpg]

Ausverkauft never stopped to check on me after he killed me with his car, as you can literally hear him drive off yelling "Fuck it" or something along the lines as said earlier.
Approved.

User guilty of CDM and will receive a vehicles blacklist.
If he was in a chase, he should have rammed past your car instead of running you over and driving off.

Closed and moved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator