Emily
Thread Title: Report: Violated the rule that violence is the last option and not going on a pursuit, instead shoots my car. 

Name of player: Emily

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:155824361

Time in GMT: 23:20

Server: v4b1

SummaryViolated the rule that violence is the last option and not going on a pursuit, instead shoots my car. 

Also, I don't think fear RP applied because my car was moving at a fast rate away from the user.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5b91a7fe1ecf20aac...ast-option
Heart 
Hello, 
To start off me and Jeff The Cop was about to impound Bob's vehicle as it had been left in the middle of the road and has been seen recklessly driving many times by other police officers. Bob then quickly got into his car when he saw us and drove away whilst being put under gunpoint which is seen in the video. 

As Bob was backing off to try and evade me, he put my health down to 70HP which is why I shot him. I also shot as we had many reports from police officers of Bob endangering lives and I thought at that time shooting Bob's vehicle will be the only way to stop him. 

I really don't understand why you made a report considering I didn't kill you. I was very cautious with how many bullets I used only to try and stop your vehicle and not kill you.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
My car was already away from you at the start and also you can't shoot my car you have to go on a pursuit also I don't think I did damage you as you decided to run infront of my car.

3.1c As an officer do not shoot vehicles unless lives are at risk, hot pursuit should be the first option.
I can shoot your car when you're endangering my life and others around me which is what is did.

When you backed off, you endangered my life by damaging me.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
I don't think I did endanger anyone's life as I did not run anyone over.
You don't have to run someone over to endanger their life. It could be as simple as you nearly hitting someone with your car. You endangered my life as you did hit me with your car causing me to loose health which is why is shot you.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
Again I don't think I did hit you because your player model didn't move at all.
Have you even watched your own video? It clearly shows you hitting me with you car from the side which can still cause damage. You saying "your playermodel didn't move" means nothing. The amount of excuses you're making just to get me banned is quite funny.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
Emily you told me you didnt care about me posting a pr on you but u replied
You had caused damage to Emily on foot, which gave her enough reason to shoot you out of your vehicle. Luckily enough for you, she only shot enough to disable your vehicle and not entirely kill you.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]